2002 Saab 9-5 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Saab 9-5 question

Hey guys im a noob to stance works and i want some positive replies, so i have a 2002 silver saab 9-5 turbo all stock. one problem its automatic. and i really want to modify it. such as lowering it and make it look fresh and original so should i ? i mean its automatic and idk if i would look funny driving around with a stanced out auto. tell me your suggestions! oh and what rims would look good on it? thanks guys!!

heres what my car looks like :

Originally posted by SaabDude View Post
    Hey guys im a noob to stance works and i want some positive replies, so i have a 2002 silver saab 9-5 turbo all stock. one problem its automatic. and i really want to modify it. such as lowering it and make it look fresh and original so should i ? i mean its automatic and idk if i would look funny driving around with a stanced out auto. tell me your suggestions! oh and what rims would look good on it? thanks guys!!

heres what my car looks like :

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/cro...ero_460x0w.jpg
    I have always been a big fan of the Aero version, and those viking wheels. I do believe that there are coilovers out there for your car, try K-sport, and spacers would help as well

Comment

Do it bro, I have a 01 Volvo S40 also auto slammed on fk street coilovers which are pretty cheap and perfect for beginners there should be also for ur car.

I named my car Febreze, cuz it's fresh as fuck!

Comment

Sweet thanks a lot! Do you have any recommendation for aftermarket wheels? or should i leave it stock?

Comment

Working...
        X