School me on MkVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    those adjustable endlinks are so fucking loud too.
    mine are not loud. if you get the dorbritz brackets and adjustable endlinks you can still lay frame

Comment

I'm running Airlift slam in front and Airlift performance in the rear on my mk5 jetta and couldn't be happier
      IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Originally posted by ripNdip View Post
        mine are not loud. if you get the dorbritz brackets and adjustable endlinks you can still lay frame
        Truth. There are ways to keep your sway and still lay out with a Mk5

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

For me I just notched the passenger side frame, removed cut the upper part of my front fender liners and it has laid frame since the first day the kit was on. I have airlift rears right now but I'm switching to d-cups and re-5's soon, I have blown 3 bags with the air lift bags and brackets even after adjusting them to make sure the bag was centered.

Premiere Autosports /Instagram - Kole_Grove86
          [

Comment

not laying frame yet, but maybe i'll worry about that when it gets warm again.

Comment

i'm wondering what a black roof would add to this
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

dorbitz makes lower control arms for these

build thread?

Comment

I'll look into those, but the front is more of a priority for me

Comment

So the problem with the fronts is that I asked for slam series and the shop ordered performance series fronts... I'm real happy about wasting my money...

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                      So the problem with the fronts is that I asked for slam series and the shop ordered performance series fronts... I'm real happy about wasting my money...
                      where did you buy from?
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Altered Image in Plainfield, CT

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                          Altered Image in Plainfield, CT
                          dont know those guys. that sucks though
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I wanted bombers, and the owner said he could save me money if I went through him and not bag riders, but then he convinced me that he could save me more money if I went with airlift, and it seems like he did. He knew I wanted slams in the rear, so I figured he would just get slams for the front. I mean, I know it's my own fault just as much as his, but you would think he would have given me an option rather than assuming I wanted the performance fronts to go along with my slam rears... I'm just frustrated with this whole thing. So far they have snapped three sensors on the rear, and now one in the front went. I wish there were other places to go, but there just isn't a lot of places near me. I should have known better about this place when they mounted the tires on my saw blades backwards two years ago...

Comment

The owner emailed me back and said that he had heard some bad reviews about the slam series. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise until I can afford bagyards...

Comment

Wow man, sorry to hear about all your trouble.. Did you get everything sorted out with the front struts or are you sticking it out with the Performance? As for the rears, you got the older Slam kit with the tapered sleeve bags? That kit does have a lot of issues because you have to cut off your upper spring perch and if it isn't done absolutely perfectly, the bag will rub on your lower control arm. If you haven't installed the rear bags yet, you should definitely check out Air Lift's new Double Bellow rear kit.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                                X