This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New deals are up!
    Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 01-03-2013, 07:31 AM.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      Oops, dropped the ball on that one..
      Hahaha.

Sweet! e-Level for the price of the AutoPilot kit.

Ill be placing my order tomorrow. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cdavidson View Post
        Hahaha.

Sweet! e-Level for the price of the AutoPilot kit.

Ill be placing my order tomorrow. Thanks.
        Thanks for the order! Everything will ship out today!

Comment

new deals on last page!
          Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 02-06-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

just ordered my auto pilot v2! thanks again rali

Comment

Originally posted by ulovemybenzo View Post
              just ordered my auto pilot v2! thanks again rali
              Be sure to send us pictures once the car's done!

Comment

do you have anything for the 05-09 subaru legacys? or would the airlift universal ones be best, still debating about doing air or coilovers.

Comment

just ordered new chubby tank, water trap, and fittings to complete the overhaul on my bagged e38

Comment

Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
                    do you have anything for the 05-09 subaru legacys? or would the airlift universal ones be best, still debating about doing air or coilovers.
                    I'd suggest air. Might take a little more work than regular coilovers but well worth the adjustability in ride height. Plus, the Bag Riders customer service is awesome. I'm a total noob to air but Rali at BR had the patience to help with all the questions I had. It is pricier as well but again, being able to drive comfortably is what ultimately led me to air. I actually waited a long time before hoping on this months deal to go with the autopilot V2 system.
                    Click here for a coupon code for 40% off parts from Advance Auto Parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom3030 View Post
                      I'd suggest air. Might take a little more work than regular coilovers but well worth the adjustability in ride height. Plus, the Bag Riders customer service is awesome. I'm a total noob to air but Rali at BR had the patience to help with all the questions I had. It is pricier as well but again, being able to drive comfortably is what ultimately led me to air. I actually waited a long time before hoping on this months deal to go with the autopilot V2 system.
                      that's what i'm leaning towards. I've had air ride in a truck, this will be my first car experience and not many people are riding air in legacys so right now i've been researching air. And it's good to read that the customer service is there, that's always a plus.

What is this autopilot v2 system? sounds like more researching is in order

Comment

• Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
                        Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
                        that's what i'm leaning towards. I've had air ride in a truck, this will be my first car experience and not many people are riding air in legacys so right now i've been researching air. And it's good to read that the customer service is there, that's always a plus.

No one has a 'bolt in' setup for the 05-09 Legacy because of the rears. The 02-07 Air Lift struts will work perfectly fine for the fronts but the rears require a slightly modified 08+ rear. Shoot us an email for more details if you're interested and I'd be happy to answer any management related questions you have!

Originally posted by BaggedV36 View Post
                        just ordered new chubby tank, water trap, and fittings to complete the overhaul on my bagged e38
                        Thanks for the order! Be sure to send us some pictures of the car when it's finished!

Originally posted by Phenom3030 View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words man and thanks for the order!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                          No one has a 'bolt in' setup for the 05-09 Legacy because of the rears. The 02-07 Air Lift struts will work perfectly fine for the fronts but the rears require a slightly modified 08+ rear. Shoot us an email for more details if you're interested and I'd be happy to answer any management related questions you have!
                          Awesome man, thank you! Just sent an email over. Start the savings

Comment

Yea, customer service was a big point for me. I contacted a number of other companies. I mostly got responses that were short in nature and just a bit stand off-ish. BR was more than helpful.

The autopilot V2 system is by Air Lift. It's an all in one ecu & manifold pressure based system. Autopilot V2

I chose it because I figured it would be the easier of the the install between that and the Accuair e level. I wasn't sure how I could mount the e level sensors and didn't want to risk breaking them and having to buy new ones. Although they did just come out with new ones that seem to be more install friendly. I would prefer E level though since its a height based system. Maybe in the future ill make the change...
                            Click here for a coupon code for 40% off parts from Advance Auto Parts

Comment

• That autopilot looks pretty sweet, I'm trying to find out more info about the elevel as well but those sensors like you said seem to be a hassle. I've been chattin with Will from bagriders, really helpful, so I'm gonna try to get everything sorted out and start with my management and go from there.

Comment

That autopilot looks pretty sweet, I'm trying to find out more info about the elevel as well but those sensors like you said seem to be a hassle. I've been chattin with Will from bagriders, really helpful, so I'm gonna try to get everything sorted out and start with my management and go from there.
                                The AutoPilot V2 is a great system and definitely the easiest to install by far. The eLevel sensors really aren't that bad though. They just take some time and they get a bad rep because people rush through the install at that point.

The leveling sensors are the last thing to do when installing an eLevel setup and since the car is on air at that point and can drive around, most people just get excited, cut corners and that's when they run into issues. Like Phenom3030 said though, figuring out where to mount the sensors is a bit involved since the sensors are universal and every car model is different.

Comment

Working...
                                X