X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you guys have any ideas?

WTB - BBS RS 020, 025, 026, 027, 177, 178, 190, or 191

Comment

• Set is listed on YAJ. How hard to let Google translate?
      There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
        Set is listed on YAJ.
        sigh. yes, i know that.

Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
        How hard to let Google translate?
        sigh. yes, i know that. google translates it as "speed star delta force".

i've googled "speed star delta force" and come up empty (googled "speed star", "delta force", "delta force 3 piece", "three spoke wheels" "jdm 3 spoke", "obscure 3 spoke wheel", etc. etc.)

i'm wondering if the seller has them misnamed is all.

any help is appreciated.

Comment

• I'm coming up with nothing. Of course Speed Star = SSR, but that's been no help in searches. Ask for pictures of any markings and labels.

Comment

• Are they a set of 4? What's the bolt pattern?
            IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson
              I'm coming up with nothing. Of course Speed Star = SSR, but that's been no help in searches. Ask for pictures of any markings and labels.
              thank you, kyle. i've contacted the seller but he hasn't replied. i don't think he's interested in answering questions.

Originally posted by drift55 View Post
              Are they a set of 4? What's the bolt pattern?
              the seller only has 2. they're 5X120.65. he did have two others in a 5X127 PCD, but i want 120.65.

i saw 2 others in 5X120.65 about a year ago on YAJ, so they do come up once in a while. if i knew a little bit more about them, and if i could gather how common they are, i might be willing to buy them in pairs. but if they only made a handful of them then i don't want to sit on two for 10 years before i see any again.

Comment

• BBS Magnesiums, but I have never seen these types of centerlocks. Any input is appreciated.

13x7 and 13x10 they appear to be.

Update:
                I believe they are e13 Centerlock wheels. WTF uses a 13" wheels and has a centerlock hub? FSAE wheels?
                BBS of America is the sole distributor of BBS products for the United States and Canada. The headquarters is located in Braselton Georgia, adjacent to the famous Road Atlanta race track.

Last edited by electricalbox; 11-06-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• /\/\

I believe you're correct.

Probably came off an older formula car. Lots of them are still in use, so there's a market for this stuff. The 6 pin drive is a bit funky though... usually see it in multiples of 4 and 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                    //

I believe you're correct.

Probably came off an older formula car. Lots of them are still in use, so there's a market for this stuff. The 6 pin drive is a bit funky though... usually see it in multiples of 4 and 5.
                    Thanks for the info Kyle. They did come in a set of 5. It would be so dope to convert my mk1 project to 6 pin drive.

Comment

• Hi,

Can someone help me identify these?

They look like RZ, but I can't seem to find which one they are.

How rare are they? Worth anything?
                      Last edited by MBBelgium; 11-10-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Pictures don't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                          Pictures don't work.
                          Normaly they work now?

Comment

• They appear to be 16" BBS RZ. 16X8 ET35 5X114.3 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                              They appear to be 16" BBS RZ. 16X8 ET35 5X114.3 right?
                              no, they are 5x112. But the rest is right. But can't find which RZ it is...or RG...
                              Last edited by MBBelgium; 11-10-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• It is not RG, certain of that
                                Last edited by zoo; 11-16-2015, 05:03 AM. Reason: I fucked up

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
                                X