This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random fake splits.

Last edited by zoo; 09-03-2015, 12:56 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• I suspect these are they: http://www.sz-wholesaler.com/p/633/6...06-226173.html

Something very similar is sold as the Ruff Racing R280, though the lug holes are slightly different.

Comment

• Hello

i search brand this wheel please
        15, 3 parts in 32 hole
        thank you
        Last edited by jantophile; 09-13-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Can someone give me some more info on these?

The guy says that are Lowenhart Xpositions.
          I just want to know whether or not they are multi piece and where they are made and what not

Comment

• Yep that looks like them. 3pc.

Comment

• Hey guys. So i got these when I traded my car. The previous owner said they came off an imported r32 gtr. I know they are Rays Sebring and 5x114.3 17x8 17x9 and they are 2 piece. The caps say sensibility of Europe.
              The thing is im not sure what they are worth, even ball parking. I tried to search them and only find one guy in 2010 with them.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by TheWonder; 09-13-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Any more info on the label? I can't even find another picture of that exact style.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                  Any more info on the label? I can't even find another picture of that exact style.
                  So there is actually. Doesnt really say much though.

Last edited by TheWonder; 09-14-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Man, those are tough.

In the upper right of the label, it shows the model name as GT-H. I can't find a single reference anywhere.

The "normal" Sebring mesh is model GT-X, but the spoke shape is a bit different near the lugs.

Your wheels have a spoke shape closer to the Volk VRX10.

The build date of yours is a bit earlier than the other Sebring wheels I linked. My best guess is that it was either a model that was phased out quickly, replaced by the GT-X, or it was a special edition for a tuner. I believe the casting for your wheels is a slight modification of the GT-X (rather than all-new), with just some material added to make the V shape between the spokes. I've also noticed the size of your wheels is also a very common size for the GT-X.

With that information, you could try to reach out to Rays for an identification.

As far as price, I would value them about the same as any similar Sebring mesh. I found prices everywhere from $650 to $1500, depending on condition and list date. If I were selling them, I would list for $1000 with a little room to come down; prices on 17's are falling as newer cars take bigger wheels.

Comment

• That tag reads GT-M to me, though it still pulls up bollocks in searches.

Comment

• Thats what I figured. Around 1k seems fair for the quality they are in. Thanks for all the help KyleAnderson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                          That tag reads GT-M to me, though it still pulls up bollocks in searches.
                          WHAT!? LET ME TURN UP MY HEARING AID!!

Man, I really fucked that up, didn't I?

Comment

• ^

WHAT!? THE TEXT TO SPEECH THINGIE ON MY GOOGLE DOESN'T GO LOUD ENOUGH

I CLICKED ON AN EMAIL AND IT SAID I INHERITED 40 MILLION DOLLARS FROM A PRINCE IN NIGERIA

OBAMA IS A MUSLIM COMMUNIST AND IF YOU DON'T FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE ON YOUR FACEBOOKS HE WILL COME AND ABORT ALL YOUR CHRISTIAN BABIES

And that, ladies and gentleman, was my Sam's crazy aunt impression.

Comment

• Ideas ???

Comment

• Im gonna guess one piece.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
                                X