X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Copper ABT A9's.

“The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Thanks for the link..

Ok I think I found an idea, for my friend. Works is actually coming out with bronze lips, talking to someone about them now he is going to let me know when and how much these lips well be for his Equips.. they look fresh. will let you guys know more info once I talk to him on Monday

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Ok the Works thing will not work.

So does anyone know of a good anodizing shop near them, or any anodizing shop in general. Let me know

Comment

I want to see a picture of those calipers!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
              Copper ABT A9's.

drool love these . they were on the moca roddo chrisbmx's right?

Comment

Any luck yet?

Comment

Originally posted by becker View Post
                  drool love these . they were on the moca roddo chrisbmx's right?
                  Dave (bmx_rado) had the gold ones. These were on the silver corrado from EuroAutoSource.
                  “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

No luck yet I need to find an Anodizing shop some where, that does more then just primary colors..

Comment

Chromemasters here in Nashville can do damn near anything.(they did the statue of liberty bike for OCC)

(615) 256-9828

Comment

Originally posted by Neb View Post
                        depending on the car, coffer would look cool once it turns green. Would look awesome on a rusty bmw or the like
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                          ^^^ that looks sick, so is that copper plated? and was clear coated?
                          not sure exactly how that was topcoated but you could do clear coat or clear powdercoat to keep them from corroding.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                            Ok so one of my friends is thinking about doing this, which I think is a sick idea and wish I thought about it first. But my question to you guys is what is the process on getting this look? Like this:

I was thinking that they just got the lips dipped in Bronze or Copper and call it a day. But then again I might be wrong.

So if any one has an idea on how to achive this look let me know thanks
                            Edafe, I don't know why I didn't realize it first but I know the owner of that car. Ironically was just talking to him last night I can ask what he did with those if you'd like?
                            Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 12-15-2009, 05:11 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

i know to do the copper lips on my wheels im doing a polished lip followed by a custom candy powdercoat to get the copper look

Comment

looks like paint and laquer to me !

Comment

Working...
                                X