Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$70 at a lot of places

Comment

60-80 for an allignment by me. My fronts are going strong about 6 months with -3 camber and just a pinch of toe. Ill need to replace em in a month or so because of the inside wear, prolly add camber to make them last longer. That was a good set of used ones btw.

About a year ago I picked up 8 17's and 2 18's from a legit used tire guy and I am just running out now. The guy hooked it up for 10 a tire cause he thinks drifting is rad lol. Would have burned thru them quicker but my car lost a lot of running time last season then I swapped the wheels to my DD.

Comment

if your toe is at zero, then camber only affects how evenly the tires wear... after that, it depends on how much camber you are running and how stretched your tires are.

IF you're partly on the sidewall, then obviously the tires won't last long. At -7.9 camber and a 245/35 over an 18x11.5, I only expect to get ~2-3k miles tops out of the tires. Luckily, I haven't run on a set of wheels/tires for more than 1000 miles.

Comment

I've had my tires for almost 8k and haven't even flipped them yet.... they still have about 4k before I NEED to flip.....

just a little camber Nankang NS-II

....oh and I get alligned FO FREEE!!!!!
          Last edited by Petis; 03-28-2010, 06:38 PM.
          SLAMMED GARAGE
          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Just a question... Why would you want any sort of toe apart from 0?? I'm new to this caster/toe stuff

Comment

Didn't know about this toe thing. Thought it wouldn't affect this much.
              Anyway, I'm running on Toyos Proxes4 for 8k miles, and they have pretty much rubber, yet.
              The front ones are a little worse (went to the track twice), but I think they'll last until august/september
              www.racingart.com.br/forum

Comment

Working...
              X