20" rebarrel to a 21" step lip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    That's also because that is their own wheel design, and they designed it so that you could do that, so they have barrels for those wheels readily available. But barrels and lips are not universal, hell there are like 5 different barrels for BBS RS' in one size alone.
    I remember them saying they can make custom lips and barrels for just about any 3 piece wheel on their FB page. I guess they cant do 21'' though.
    The things you own end up owning you. It isent until you lose everything, that your free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      I'm not saying its impossible in the sense that it can never be done, but if a custom barrel needs to be made then who is going to do that? Its not like just anyone can contact these barrel companies and say "hey i need this, thanks." Those guys could give a shit about your custom barrels when they're making sets in the hundreds.

Also what wheels are they?
      http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/ordering.html there you go, they give a shit.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
        http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/ordering.html there you go, they give a shit.
        last i heard they didn't do anything that big, but i guess I'm wrong

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

last i heard they didn't do anything that big, but i guess I'm wrong
          Oh maybe they don't. Always heard that make everything you need.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I'm not saying its impossible in the sense that it can never be done, but if a custom barrel needs to be made then who is going to do that? Its not like just anyone can contact these barrel companies and say "hey i need this, thanks." Those guys could give a shit about your custom barrels when they're making sets in the hundreds.

It can be a bit of a ballache to sort out ,(which is why most companies dont do it !)
            but i can get custom barrels and dishes in alloy or stainless made to order so a full step up wheel using your centres is pretty straightforward,
            im based in the uk but if you cant find what your looking for in the US then shipping is no problem ,
            (mods i am a business so remove if wanted i just thought it was relevant info for a common problem that i can help with ?)
            Last edited by maverick; 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM. Reason: im a tool,
            search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              That's also because that is their own wheel design, and they designed it so that you could do that, so they have barrels for those wheels readily available. But barrels and lips are not universal, hell there are like 5 different barrels for BBS RS' in one size alone.
              they did a few sets of ronals. That were 1 piece 15" and made them into 3piece 16 or 17"
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

wow, this thread blew up. thanks for all the responses.

rotiform told me they only did it for smaller wheels -- less than 19", if i'm not mistaken. the other wheel shop told me their source didn't do 21" barrels. tunershop also skips 21" and goes from 20" to 22", but they don't sell 22" inner barrels.

vip modular told me they can do it, but the price is up in the air. two other wheel shops told me they can do it, so i'm going to make a bet on one of them.

thanks all!

Comment

www.icon-wheels.com can do that

they make a lot of conversion rims

the even go from 18" to 20" i saw

contact them at info@icon-wheels.com

Comment

they're a set of radenergies, lulz.

Comment

Working...