Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance Accord: Vossen CV2's Black w/Machine

Hey guys,

Well the wait is over finally got my new set of wheels..

www.VossenWheels.com

Front Spec's: 20x9 et. +32, Tire's: 225/35/20

Rear Spec's: 20x10.5 et. +25, Tire's: 255/35/20

Here are some Stock wheel picture with (-) Camber Adjustment.

NOW SEX on wheels.
    :notworthy:thmsup:

Here is a Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFLKfGdl0AA"]YouTube - HellaFlush Vossen CV2's Black with Machine Face[/ame]
    10' V6 Coupe BBP

Wow, that is a lot of camber, but the Vossens look great!

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
      Wow, that is a lot of camber, but the Vossens look great!
      Yeah i know had to run this camber to fit a +25 in our cars, these cars are meant for it so i made it work lol.
      10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

Looks Awesome Jorge....
        2008 Accord Coupe ASM/Vossen CV1'S/Megan SS/

Comment

needs spacers

Comment

I will go and admit it but they make the most uglyest wheels. I have seen many of their and none of they seem to be appealing.. but ur car still looks clean

Comment

Looks good. I think a little less camber in the rear and it will be perfect.
              3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by Bpearl2010 View Post
                NOW SEX on wheels.
                :
                not quite, but its pretty clean. camber is excessive and looks funny. IMO, raising the rear and about half as much camber would do wonders for this stance.
                025garage

Comment

Originally posted by Bpearl2010 View Post
                  Yeah i know had to run this camber to fit a +25 in our cars, these cars are meant for it so i made it work lol.
                  Could probably run with less camber and get the tire close to the fender. Would match the front.

Comment

Originally posted by chaqui74 View Post
                    Looks Awesome Jorge....
                    Thanks man..

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                    needs spacers
                    I know the rear i will just adjust the camber and fix that, the front i agree needs like 5-10mm spacer.. just still have to play with it.

Originally posted by implayaz9 View Post
                    I will go and admit it but they make the most uglyest wheels. I have seen many of their and none of they seem to be appealing.. but ur car still looks clean
                    Thanks for your comment, everyone has there own taste. .. I love the wheels, that's what makes everyone car unique.

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
                    Looks good. I think a little less camber in the rear and it will be perfect.
                    The thing is that's i can give any less camber at this drop.

So i was thinking about rising the rear coilover about 1/8 or 1/4 of an inch and run a little less camber.

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                    not quite, but its pretty clean. camber is excessive and looks funny. IMO, raising the rear and about half as much camber would do wonders for this stance.
                    +1 i am going to work at that this weekend. .. Takes play to make it right.

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                    Could probably run with less camber and get the tire close to the fender. Would match the front.
                    THanks man.
                    10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

looks great, but with you driving around on the edge of the thread like that, arent you scared of bending or busting those rims?
                      I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by scaredofstance View Post
                        looks great, but with you driving around on the edge of the thread like that, arent you scared of bending or busting those rims?
                        Not really man i have on half the tire, plenty of clearance for resistance.
                        10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

Car looks good. I saw your car in the Kendall area the other day.

Comment

Too much camber in the back, looks broken, needs more poke to make it look decent,

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Prestige View Post
                              Car looks good. I saw your car in the Kendall area the other day.
                              Thanks man..

Yeah i live in Kendall. lol..

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
                              Too much camber in the back, looks broken, needs more poke to make it look decent,
                              doing the Final adjustments this weekend. I did this camber to fit the rims lol.. But still needs work. .. Need to Try to fit a 5-10mm spacer in the front.
                              10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

Working...
                              X