Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabel, im sorry to hear about your troubles regarding this guy. I really do sincerely hope you and others do get their money back. I have to say, after reading this entire thread that I am highly impressed by the high level of community and support shown on this forum regarding such situations.

I have a set of AMG OZ 3-piece split rims which are in need of a full refurb and will only send them to a reputable registered company for the job to be done.

I am an active member on a few of the Mercedes Benz forums here in the UK so I shall spread awareness of this scammer.

I really do hope matters get resolved for you buddy!

Comment

• still have not receive my money from ***** R , about 8 month now .. and i wont received it be careful guys !

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
        Ifamguy - I'll back you in any way I can if you do the initial leg work on this. just continue to reply & update this thread with your situation. of course man, best of luck!
        Thanks for a well-written answer and good help! I'll look up to this and keep you updated in this thread. I will, offcourse, do everything I can to get my money back. At least report this guy to the police in his home country.

This community doesn't deserve people like Tonis. I allso hope everyone else he has scammed will do theire best to nail this guy.
        - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
        - '10 TT RS
        - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm from Lithuania and i heard about this story, about all 15 000usd etc. I'm living about ~2 hours way to him. I know where he lives, I know him from FaceBook and Lithuanian forums . He works as "wheels polisher" ir Lithuania, Telšiai. And he have a lot of bad reviews .

If you guys need some help, just tell me. I have some time to visit him with some friends, and talk with him , about weather and stuff .

PM if interested.

Comment

• Follow up story after this^ please

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              Follow up story after this^ please
              +1 for that

Comment

• In4storyandpics.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've reported him to paypal, and I really hope everyone else who have been scammed by this "thing" do the same.

We can't let him get away with this. 800 EUR is a big amount of money for me.
                  - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                  - '10 TT RS
                  - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• Originally posted by lalaila View Post
                    Hi guys, I'm from Lithuania and i heard about this story, about all 15 000usd etc. I'm living about ~2 hours way to him. I know where he lives, I know him from FaceBook and Lithuanian forums . He works as "wheels polisher" ir Lithuania, Telšiai. And he have a lot of bad reviews .

If you guys need some help, just tell me. I have some time to visit him with some friends, and talk with him , about weather and stuff .

PM if interested.
                    This sounds interesting. Do work

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Just curious, will the cops not do anything about this? If you show them the for sale ad, your transfer to his account and no delivery for ALL these people as well as his supposed FB updates, surely that's some sort of jail time for him? They're using FB and Twitter to catch these riot cunts over here atm

But yeah the law fails in so many ways it's not funny. Go to his place and take everything he has, he won't go to the cops

Comment

• If this weekend will be free, I will go to him with 2 of my friends. (sorry for bad English) .

I will post here what he will be speaking .

Comment

• Originally posted by lalaila View Post
                          If this weekend will be free, I will go to him with 2 of my friends. (sorry for bad English) .

I will post here what he will be speaking .

If you are sincere, you are an amazing person. Its unfortunate this person can hide because he is in another country, otherwise I'm pretty sure someone would have visited him already and put a hammer in his skull.

Comment

• in4afterpics

Comment

• I almost bought OZ Futuras from *****-R.
                              Also would like to let everyone know do NOT buy from
                              Clark @ VIPAutoSalon!

They are located in Southern California.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Make a list in the 1st post of sellers like Antonis Palekis and Clark?

Just as a warning. I'm sure everyone would like to know about these scammers.
                                - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                                - '10 TT RS
                                - '13 A3 SB

Comment

Working...
                                X