Question about a wheel re-drill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
    Regardless of bolt length, I'd be incredibly wary of using wobble bolts and spacers without a hubcentric setup.
    once its torqued down that shit isn't going anywhere, the pressure from the hub to the wheel causes enough friction to negate any kind of movement. I would use wobble bolts 100000000000000000x over 15mm adapters. You asked a very specific question which is the less ideal solution to your situation. That's like saying ,"I keep burning my hand when i put it in fire, should i put a glove on?" How about you stop putting your fucking hand in the fire.

The above people gave you a better solution. You don't have to re-drill the wheel and ruin it, and you also don't need to run shitty small adapters. If you think you know better than don't bother asking . If the center bore of the wheel is larger than the car (which it should be as i think work only goes down to a certain size) then you can run a hub centric spacer to center the wheel even better, considering its a royal pain in the ass with wobble bolts.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I would 100% be willing to run a hub centric spacer and wobble bolts...that post makes sense. Thank you. I obviously don't think I know better, but saying things like "use wobble bolts" is pretty fucking useless, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
      X