X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those lips are SICK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Anyone have some bolts they can sell me? The chrome shop lost all of mine. My wheels are widened, polished, powedercoated and ready to go. I just don't trust using the RS bolts with over 400whp.
      I would worry about the welds breaking before the bolts coming out if you're worried about that. But those look amazing!

Comment

• I can't wait till I get back from vacation to finish my wheels!
        NathanHeeney.com

Comment

• The person who did mine has been building custom wheels for 30+ years. He sections wheels for salt flat cars and does the wheel widening for Carrol Shelby. I think if his welds hold up on an 800whp mustang them my little 400whp should be fine. I'm not worried about the bolts coming out. I'm worried about them shifting since they are over 1mm smaller then the hole they go in to. I have a feeling i'm going to punch it and the center will just shift inside the barrel and mar up the lips.
          Last edited by einstein57; 07-11-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Well I don't think that there would be enough movement since the faces stick pretty well inside the barrel alone, the bolts just provide clamping force.
            If you can get more original bolts then I would but they would be extremely hard to come by

Comment

• Just got a set from someone who ordered some P&P bolts.

Comment

• Not sure if I should do BBS or BMW emblems. Any suggestions?
                Last edited by COBYATCH; 07-15-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• The "black and silver" BBS logo will look perfect.
                  sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Just got a set from someone who ordered some P&P bolts.
                    Nice! Those wheels are going to look so sick

I would definitely pick bbs over the bmw logos, either the polished or black and silver ones

Comment

• Yeah I'm definitely leaning towards BBS caps now. Do all the black/silver caps look 3D? Hard to tell from pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by COBYATCH View Post
                        Yeah I'm definitely leaning towards BBS caps now. Do all the black/silver caps look 3D? Hard to tell from pictures.
                        I wouldn't say they look 3D, they have some dimension but they don't look like they are raised or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by RS5.0tC View Post
                          Been having these stacked in the corner of the garage for maybe a year now, def need refinishing.

RC035

Style 5, needs some love by 09 RS 5, on Flickr

Ordered centercaps last week, arrived the other day

What's in the box? Much needed centercaps. by 09 RS 5, on Flickr
                          Where did you get those new center caps? Im in the need for 4 new as im in the middle of a refurb of my RC090. The center caps is gone so i really need new ones to prep for paint.

Comment

• Do you mean the entire roundel or just the bmw sticker part? You can get the roundel at ecstuning.com and they come with bmw stickers installed

Comment

• Originally posted by dieseldubber View Post
                              I wouldn't say they look 3D, they have some dimension but they don't look like they are raised or anything.
                              My bad ahaha, that is what I meant. Thanks!

Comment

• So after a little failure, this is what became of my set of wheels.

Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

Working...
                                X