• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cruzd2 View Post
    what size r these? nice!
    18's

Comment

• too big IMO.
      For more video/photo of cars from the Netherlands, go to MotorsportMedia.NL

Comment

• Hey guys!
        Long time no post here! My last appearance was on this thread was on March 2010!

I am here now to make a request: Have you guys ever seen red Style5s?
        I'm thinking on painting mine red, but I'm not sure wether to paint the "nut" or not...

They are currently Nogaro Silver with silver badges.
        As I got a set of Ronal Turbos for the Gol, I am considering moving them to my daily driver, a Fiat 500.

Whaddya say?
        Last edited by HarryCWB; 12-14-2011, 10:59 AM.
        www.racingart.com.br/forum

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryCWB View Post
          Hey guys!
          Long time no post here! My last appearance was on this thread was on March 2010!

I am here now to make a request: Have you guys ever seen red Style5s?
          I'm thinking on painting mine red, but I'm not sure wether to paint the "nut" or not...

They are currently Nogaro Silver with silver badges.
          As I got a set of Ronal Turbos for the Gol, I am considering moving them to my daily driver, a Fiat 500.

Whaddya say?

Comment

• This thread really inspired me... so I went out and got my first set TODAY.

Sucks that they WONT fit my car (I dont want / cant to go over 16" on my VW mk2)
            ... so I'll just have fun refurbishing them and selling 'em to a friend so he can wear them in his MK4.

Comment

• OEM Style 5's on my E39

I'm currently running tires 235/45/17 and I want to get the stretched look. What tire sizes should I run on them?

Comment

• work in progress...
                Reverse mount

17x8 ET-45
                Last edited by Kw8z3bOi; 02-09-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• whoa!! what's that going on??

Comment

• I'm all set to order tires for mine, and a friend is recommending 205/40/17... I was set to purchase 215/40/17 for my '95 M3. What are the majority of you guys running on your E36s?

Thanks
                    instagram: andyM3
                    Project 90 GLI build thread coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by nickzzzx View Post
                      whoa!! what's that going on??
                      I'm hoping to make it fit my E36ic
                      looking around -5.5 camber rear, but then again it might not since I did the reverse mount myself, I'm just concern that the wheel might not me mounted evenly, so I'm going to get it balance. If it doesn't work out then I'll just use it as a display wheel hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Kw8z3bOi View Post
                        I'm hoping to make it fit my E36ic
                        looking around -5.5 camber rear, but then again it might not since I did the reverse mount myself, I'm just concern that the wheel might not me mounted evenly, so I'm going to get it balance. If it doesn't work out then I'll just use it as a display wheel hehe
                        If it fits without major body work let me know. I want to do the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kw8z3bOi View Post
                          work in progress...
                          Reverse mount

17x8 ET-45
                          shot you a pm, been wanting to do this! lol

cant wait to see the finished product

Comment

• is that possible? I mean I know its mechanically possible but I mean can it be done safely?

Comment

• thats what i was wondering, feel like the wheel would bend like a peice of tin foil haha

Comment

• Originally posted by iwannabeam3 View Post
                                If it fits without major body work let me know. I want to do the same thing

Let me put it this way...

8x17 ET20, which these are stock, fits without fender modifications as the wheel sits slightly INWARDS the fenders.

8x17 ET-45 would stick out 6,5 cm more. Without major bodywork, my ass. You'd have to run double digits negative camber to make that work with just a heavy pull.

For example, I had to do a relatively heavy pull for my 9.5x17 ET13s - which still sit about 3,9cm farther inwards than the 8x17 ET-45.

NOT possible without HEAVY fender work.

Sorry if this comes off like a douche, that statement about making ET -45 work without major fender work just cracks me up.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X