• I can finally contribute:

Spec 8x18 / 9x18, recently refurbed.

Comment

• my first set..

second set

Comment

• Originally posted by Will™ View Post
        hey guys, ive just signed up to this forum after reading this thread
        I remember seeing the above E36 in total BMW magazine and it actually made me make my mind up and buy an E36 318iS and eventually i fitted style 5s

i started off with a set of 7.5j 328i sport style 5s which were pretty rough but did the job as a set of winter wheels
        after a while i sourced a set of 8j style 5s and had them refurbed
        anyway here are some pics

7.5j style 5s

8j wheels fitted

then somewhere inbetween the iS ended up with a few bits taken off

now it looks like this

it will be back on the road soon

Comment

• My project

Comment

• Wats a good look on a silver car

Comment

• Originally posted by DomoLadii View Post
              Wats a good look on a silver car
              doesn't matter. when your styl 5's are nice -> your car is nice

i ride polished + black star + black/chrome bss emblem + rusty bolts on a "lachssilber" e28

Comment

• Here's mine

But hey I got a quick question. I thought that 15" basketweave centers will fit on a style 5 wheel so I bought some and they're like a few millimeters smaller in diameter. Whats up?

Comment

• Comment

• Hey so i got gold rs bolts for my style5 .... i seen ppl rock them...whats the trick

Comment

Hey so i got gold rs bolts for my style5 .... i seen ppl rock them...whats the trick
                      i bought some roll pins from mcmaster carr, pushed them into 5holes in a star pattern, then put the bolts in the other 29 holes, torqued them and then pushed them out and put in the other 5 bolts and torqued them...

not sure if it is the best method, but i have put ~5k miles on my car and i check all the bolts each time i wash the car, none have come loose, and the wheels balanced out just fine....soooo....thats what i did

i have some extra of the pins if you want me to ship you a handful, a bag is a crazy number...so i have plenty extra....shoot me an email at this screen name at gmail and i'll hook you up

Comment

• Comment

• So here wat it looks like

Comment

• Im sellin them with tires 205/40/17 falken..90% on them pm if want them

Comment

• Originally posted by fouckhest View Post
                              i bought some roll pins from mcmaster carr, pushed them into 5holes in a star pattern, then put the bolts in the other 29 holes, torqued them and then pushed them out and put in the other 5 bolts and torqued them...

not sure if it is the best method, but i have put ~5k miles on my car and i check all the bolts each time i wash the car, none have come loose, and the wheels balanced out just fine....soooo....thats what i did

i have some extra of the pins if you want me to ship you a handful, a bag is a crazy number...so i have plenty extra....shoot me an email at this screen name at gmail and i'll hook you up
                              Can u send pics to show me wat they look like and how much for them

Comment

So here wat it looks like

Are you in Florida?? Did you have some rotas before the style 5s???

R A C K E T X C L U B
                                @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

Working...
                                X