No announcement yet.

Saab appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense at all but man I bet people are pissed when that thing starts to rip away and they cant catch up! Bad ass!
    Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

my 9-3

http://aceperformancesystems.com/

Comment

nice, really like it
        Jaguar x-type 3.0 V6 AWD
        Volvo V50 2.0d (sold)

Comment

That thing is sick!

Comment

My old viggen with volvo s60r pegs

Comment

Finally got the H&R springs installed. Still not as low as I'd like to sit, but definitely a noticeable difference and no more broken coil spring! Thinking lower profile tires when it comes time to change them and spacers next.. Other little fixes around the car in between like water pump, blown amp, etc etc.

Comment

Not mine but had to post it, such an awesome picture!

Originally posted by JC.
                'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                  I have been following this forum for some time now, and decided to show me ride as well. It's a 2000 9-5 with BBS RK-II 17x8. Right now I have it on lowering springs but have been looking into getting some coilovers, asap. let me know what you think.

Did a chop of what I want it to look like in the near future.

Thanks

Comment

Has anybody ever split a set of those rims? (BBS RK2's I believe?)
                    Originally posted by JC.
                    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

lowered on H&R springs 1.4" drop in the front 1.3" in the rear
                      Ill post better pics next time.

Comment

My stepfathers, getting lower and wrong wheels on the pic

Comment

My old Aero

and our LeMons Car

just cuz it had chopped springs yo.
                          sigpic

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by JC.

Comment

So apparently it takes 10 inches to fill the fenders of a 9k super stretch style! :P

Originally posted by JC.

Comment

^^More info on this??
                                -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                                -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                                -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                                -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X