Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get this shit ROLLIN! stanced rolling shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thicker spacers in the rear and about 1" lower in front coming as soon as the stupid snow melts

Comment

• Meh... the hood and intake-high-beam really ruin it for me. The car looked so classy apart from those, but with those it looks kinda cheap... It's not easy to sucessfully pull of that look, and esp. on white it doesn't really work.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I only had the hood for a few weeks, just for fun. back to white by now. Though the intake is my favourite mod on the car, without it looks too clean and boring.

http://static2.nagi.ee/i/p/526/40/131602456762e9_o.jpg

Comment

• Any advice on how to get sick rolling shots straight out of the camera? I'm not a fan of post-processing if I can avoid it, but I'm not much of a photographer

sigpic
          Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
          • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

• Old shots with my bbs'

Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

• Came across this gum-scraper in class

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puma View Post
                Any advice on how to get sick rolling shots straight out of the camera? I'm not a fan of post-processing if I can avoid it, but I'm not much of a photographer
                Its gonna take a slower shutter speed (1/10th is a good place to start and move up from there depending on the speed of the car)

The car doesnt need to be rolling fast, usually just coasting works pretty well.

Comment

• My handy rule of thumb that Halston taught me is set the shutter speed in shutter priority at the speed of travel or as close to as possible.

40mph/1/40th
                  60mph/1/60th
                  10mph/1/10

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
                      My handy rule of thumb that Halston taught me is set the shutter speed in shutter priority at the speed of travel or as close to as possible.

40mph/1/40th
                      60mph/1/60th
                      10mph/1/10

I usually I do half of that

60mph I am 1/30th but it takes practice. I have lots of that. I still need more.

Comment

• At the local autox:

*2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon*

*AST*Work*VRS*UUC*RE*Apex*Scorza*SS*Brembo*

Comment

• Looks good bro . I wonder what mine would look like with amber corners

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn W. View Post
                            I usually I do half of that

60mph I am 1/30th but it takes practice. I have lots of that. I still need more.
                            truth son

Comment

• damn nice ride everyone.

Comment

• very nice car man and do you have anymore pics of your friends car on th-lines

Comment

Working...
                                X