Comment

• ^- cut springs? ?

Comment

• Originally posted by starbai View Post
        ^- cut springs? ?
        no springs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

rear right and front left should be swapped over.........

http://www.mvip.com.au
          clicky^

Comment

• Originally posted by devin2589 View Post
            workin on it!
            I love this.

Would be an awesome platform to do rat ride style with - I think the only thing more awesome for rat ride would be a Rolls Royce of some vintage.
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• The Twists look awesome. My fav wheels by far. What are the specs on them

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                The Twists look awesome. My fav wheels by far. What are the specs on them
                18x10 ET65 with 35mm front and 40mm rear Adaptec adapters. Tires are 215/35 Kumhos.

Comment

• Not sure if people will like this, but this was my old one

Comment

• Originally posted by robcouzens View Post
                    Not sure if people will like this, but this was my old one

Wow, that looks pure evil. I don't really "like" it, but find it quite interesting.

Comment

• Exexpat I PMed you

Comment

• I know this is an old thread, but I'm finally thinking of starting a build of my own. My father had a 1990 V12 XJS, that was given to me years ago after being parked for 4 years. I had it on the road 2 seasons ago, but I was unable to get it properly sorted before needing something for more of a daily. I went on to a 2003 Acura 3.2 CL-S 6-Speed, and now an M5. I have had the itch to now pull the XJS out of the garage and start a build.
                        I know the inboard rear suspension will likely make things rather difficult. Does anyone know of any air ride kits? The car itself isnt in terrible shape, and I think it would make a great build platform, and be quite unique at the same time. Any info would be great. Ive done some hunting and cant find too much info.
                        Thanks again, and ill post up some pics of it in the garage as soon as I get a chance.

Comment

• My jag...not really stanced...but its getting there...

✔Mercedes C220cdi 2009
                          ✔Mercedes E220cdi 2007
                          ✔Jaguar S type 3,0 V6 1999

Comment

• Love it, Wicky. Keep going! Profile and rear on those are especially awesome IMO.

Comment

• Air spring fault on 04-09 xj =

Some other cars at work.

Comment

• It looks better with faulty air springs and the status message is classic!

Makes me want an 04-09 XJ. I have a thing for Jaguars with ugly wheels and not very low for having bags, so it would suit me perfectly.

Last edited by exexpat; 04-19-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X