Jaguar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Anyone ever figure out what car this is??

Comment

• We got some new toys in at work

Comment

• Originally posted by E34FANATIK View Post
        volvo amazon ?

Comment

• ✔Mercedes C220cdi 2009
          ✔Mercedes E220cdi 2007
          ✔Jaguar S type 3,0 V6 1999

Comment

• Couple new pics of the 19" winter wheels with studless snow tires...

My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by E34FANATIK View Post
              im curious too. is it more than just a body kit on a series 1 xj6?

Comment

• S|W needs moar XJ40

Wheels are undergoing paint, and spacers are on their way! cut springs next up as well.
                '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
                '01 BMW 740iL
                Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

• Always thought this had potential...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEWWSGK_OtA"]Broadspeed XJ12 Goodwood 02072010.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Love me a Jag. being a English Gent an 'all what what 'ol Boy!

Comment

• Back to the summer selection:

Last edited by exexpat; 04-09-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Really surprised that user Michael Star didn't upload any shots of his Jag on here.. Car is sick. All photos done by yours truly.

Comment

• I work with Jaze and the Broadway Static guys and have had an itching to get another XJ Jag. I have owned 2 so far (2004 and 2005). I am thinking about getting a 2008 Jag as my next daily. How many of you guys would be interested in seeing Broadway coilovers for 2004-2008 XJ's? I figure that since the cars are not really popular there is not much demand.

I am thinking about just making a 1 off set for myself if I end up buying one. Any input from you Jag lovers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fortune Terry View Post
                            I work with Jaze and the Broadway Static guys and have had an itching to get another XJ Jag. I have owned 2 so far (2004 and 2005). I am thinking about getting a 2008 Jag as my next daily. How many of you guys would be interested in seeing Broadway coilovers for 2004-2008 XJ's? I figure that since the cars are not really popular there is not much demand.

I am thinking about just making a 1 off set for myself if I end up buying one. Any input from you Jag lovers?
                            Terry, please make some for the older XJs so I can end my searching... Haha would much rather do coils than air.

- Billy
                            FREEDengineering

Comment

• This is mine. As soon as my Range Rover rims are back from the powder coaters she'll be ready to go and have her stainless exhaust made.

Comment

• 19x8.5 Jaguar Custom ETA45 with 25mm front and 20mm rear spacing...

Comment

Working...
                                X