No announcement yet.

The "post a picture of your car while it's stuck" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting in to my driveway. No pictures at the moment, however if I drive in the middle of the driveway, I scrape the whole way. Oh and if I leave my driveway, it rips my fender off..

Comment

the day my clutch finally exploded. i think you can see whats about to happen while i cringe for my control arms

couldnt use a tow hook because since mine was orange i guess someone thought it was way nicer than a factory one and stole it

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
        This exact same thing happened when we put the coils on my buddy's miata. it got stuck on the concrete lip backing out of my shop.
        lol I remember that day. It made that god awful sheering noise as I backed it out......and then as I pulled it back in because the subframe braces were literally sitting on the ground and it wasn't even remotely drivable.....lol.

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

OMG, ya not gonna believe it.. I work at Lexus dealership as Technician.. Im going to do the alignment on my IS250 and the problem was the alignment rack was not flat, they were 45 degree angle ramps.. WTF!! I took front bumper off and then drove into the alignment rack.. They finally made into and worked alignment on my ride.. Guess what, FAWKKKK I got stuck while backing up.. Im totally anxious because I dont want other tech wait too long and tell me to gtfo my ride... IT took me 10 minutes to figure out and I finally found my buddy who was short and skinny lol.. So he dont make the weight on my ride and also I put wood block under the tires... Finally the car back.. WHEEW, that's a worst nighmare.. Here is the pic of my ride on alignment but didnt take pic while backing up because I dont like see other tech waiting too long...

>>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

i dont know why, but i read that and it struck me as someone who is holding in a poop trying to finish a story

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Worst time was awhile back before i was as low as i am now, i needed a quick wash and got stuck on the washes guide rails now its only handwash.
              Low and Slow- 'in progress'

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                i dont know why, but i read that and it struck me as someone who is holding in a poop trying to finish a story
                Stance-less

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  So far I've always been able to back up and hit it faster to get over things. There's a bad speed bump at school that I tried once, it's right in front of the entrance before class, I hit the control arm lollypops and came to a stop so I hit the gas more and spun my way over haha. Nice cloud of smoke for everyone standing there.
                  Eating my words, got stuck leaving a 5 Guy's in CT

Frame scrapes and camber burnout lol

Comment

hahahaha using that in my sig, first time i had an actual lol from a forum in a long time

Comment

I got "stuck" on a manhole cover in Pleasanton if that counts lol

Heres a pic after I fished it out on the side of the rode... Crappy cell pic I know.

For the 2nd time in this thread, up on a tow truck lol

Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                        hahahaha using that in my sig, first time i had an actual lol from a forum in a long time
                        LOL this! I busted out laughing at work for like 5 minutes when I read this.

Comment

i just laughed so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                            Eating my words, got stuck leaving a 5 Guy's in CT

Frame scrapes and camber burnout lol

ahahahha Dude even I bottomed out on that when I was pulling out I dunno how I was able to clear it going in leaving was so much worse....my cats are nice and flat now
                            Last edited by MikeG; 10-28-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                              When you decided to drive through that sand, wasn't your thought already "What a very,very stupid idea!" ?
                              Road was firm when it started. There was no room to turn around. I would have made it if the car didn't high center on the crown of the "road."

Comment

so assuming u guys install ur coilovers at a garage that has the 4 point rack thing, how do u get off the rack? I'm sure the parts that make contact with ur frame (dear god i wish i knew some better technical terms) are taller than your ride height, at least the ones here are. do u bring blocks of wood and put them under the tires to give u clearance then move the arms out of the way? or do u use a floor jack to lift the car up?... I think I just answered my question
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X