Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just after i was stuck. lol

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

my vento

...because of...

Comment

In my own yard (no driveway). Luckily my brother was in town to pull me out.

Comment

Comment

^^

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
            ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              you guys still use drive thorugh car washes?
              I like to put it through a touchless when it gets really dirty to avoid rubbing dirt on the clear when i wash it. Unfortunately the touchless by my house is not lower car friendly

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

After coilover fitting, getting out of the garage.....

Comment

When we and my gf were looking for a townhouse we found this place we liked but it had these poorly designed speed humps all over. I spent about an hour one night trying to figure out how to get over, this is a straight over attempt (you can see the scratches from my previous attempt beside my rocker).

Another shot of marks

They were designed in such away that whatever angle I went at my front wheels would dip before my back got on causing me to scrape my shit.

Luckily for me it sold and I went lower right after it did haha.

Edit: Parking at a lowrider show around here, not stuck but it sucked

Last edited by Dave_The_BMXER; 10-24-2010, 09:32 AM.

I like em dropped.

Comment

So far I've always been able to back up and hit it faster to get over things. There's a bad speed bump at school that I tried once, it's right in front of the entrance before class, I hit the control arm lollypops and came to a stop so I hit the gas more and spun my way over haha. Nice cloud of smoke for everyone standing there.

Comment

Almost got stuck once leaving a friends metal shop. Driveway is steep and short. I go a ton of angle and went for it, nope. Backed out and got more angle and just let the tires spin, good thing I have an LSD...it got me out of there.
                      Wut?

Comment

Got stock in my highschool parking lot before I was on air. Everyone watched and laughed as I layed wood around the speedbump:/ Got stuck backing out of a friends driveway today and forgot to take a pic(

Comment

not stuck but just the daily grind

(its lower in the first pic)

Comment

^
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
                                When you decided to drive through that sand, wasn't your thought already "What a very,very stupid idea!" ?
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X