X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the bay are you?

Theres a decent number of us in San Jose

Comment

Walnut Creek. Moving back up to Rohnert Park tomorrow though, I go to Sonoma State at the moment.

I was so mad when I saw that I missed the Treasure Island meet by 1 day. I found out about it the day after it happened, I would have gone and reveled in the superior stances.
      Wut?

Comment

Looked better before. I'd like to see what it turns out like in the future.

Comment

re-install clean hood, dont mean to be a preeck, but that looks sorta like an "all the cool kids are doing it" mod. not a fan

Comment

hurry up with that damned motor already!

p.s. need a tranny? mine's coming out of my ti next weekend
            Last edited by nineball12; 08-21-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I'm just going to use the Getrag 240 that's in the car right now. Eventually I need to find another diff, hopefully a S3.25. This thing is going to be a lot more fun with the M50 in it, front end will be lower too because the motor is a couple hundred pounds heavier.
              Wut?

Comment

Found the Thule feet on CL, wood cross bars are just there until I get the metal ones. I know someone who has an extra set laying around and he said he would give them to me.

You can see how lame the M42 oil pan is in the E30 chassis in this picture.
                Wut?

Comment

mm an M50 swap in the works eh? that should be a hoot.
                  where did you get that skid plate?

I too have notice that the **** seems to be missing on this forum..everyone just accepts ...I like that

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                    I too have notice that the **** seems to be missing on this forum..everyone just accepts ...I like that

Thats why I love this site, If people dont like something the "critisism" is mild and no grudges are held.

Love the raked stance on it at the moment, but I cant wait to see some updates...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                      mm an M50 swap in the works eh? that should be a hoot.
                      where did you get that skid plate?
                      Yeah I can't wait for the motor to be done, but that's a long ways off unfortunately.

This is the place I got the skidplate from: http://www.raceskids.com:80/joomla/ The guy is on r3v so I got in touch with him through there. Very high quality item, I'm happy with the purchase.
                      Wut?

Comment

thanks! unfortunately they dont have any for E34s i could really use one...

Comment

Your car is too clean to run that hood, looks so much better with the white one. But if you insist on using it, at least accelerate the rust with some vinegar and salt water.
                          [

Comment

Sweet looking moredoor fella im feeling it
                            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                              Your car is too clean to run that hood, looks so much better with the white one. But if you insist on using it, at least accelerate the rust with some vinegar and salt water.
                              thizzz
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I like it, but it looked much cleaner with the good hood. Still a clean ass car, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X