X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    Last pik
    I know, that one was a mission, came out great though. static but it totally looks like its on bags. clearance is literally only the thickness of a credit card ( my special measuring tool, )

Originally posted by Byron View Post
    Hey Tony, could you take a picture from inside the wheel well on the next car that you shave the lip off of? I know you say you should seal it after, but even with sealing won't it be weaker? I need to shave my e39's fenders but I don't want it to be any weaker or to get any water inside and start rusting.
    I'll try to get some pics for you. i've never had any issues with the remaining strength of the arch. the trick is to not seperate the two layers of metal when you shave the lip.

Originally posted by bigrig View Post
    any pictures of a porsche 993 (1995-1998 911) rolled fenders?
    I'll see if i have any, i'm sure i do, mostly the 911 shape cars are all the same, a thin curved lip. not a 90 degree L shaped one like most cars. its a bit tricky to roll cleanly but with care they come out great.
    Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• You do really well with this. Perfect shapes every time.
      Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

• Tony, Is there any option for doing low cars other than using the PBM roller or pulling/raising the coilovers?

I had an Eastwood initially but sold it after I couldn't use it for any of my cars without pulling the coilovers. I wish I would have played around with the adjustments more before selling it. I then purchased a PBM roller which is an absolute horror to use every time I need it. Every time I use the thing is ends up going through atleast 4 cotter pins and I spend more time fixing it then it takes the actually roll/pull the fenders. The overall quality of the roller is terrible in my opinion, but I haven't found a better option.

Any insight?

Comment

• I hear you, i'm not a huge fan of the PBM roller. The cotter pin issue is just one of its failing. spot weld the nut on if you have to and forget the pin, its worked for me in the past.

The old skool hammer and dolly way works well, its an art you have to perfect, but can work better than rolling fenders with a roller.
          Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Hey Toni I'm looking to get my fenders pulled an extra 2" on my 2005 Nissan Maxima in order to fit a 22x12 in the rear and by the looks of your work over the years it looks like your the man for the job.

P.S. I have 22x10 on the rear right now but I want that aggressive 350Z look, if you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• 2 inches is a very aggressive pull on that car. there are a few reasons its not a great idea to go that far.
              going higher on the offset, stretching the tires and using a good amount of camber may make the fitment possible with less of a pull.

Comment

• You Sir has pm =)
                W124 needs a good roll/pull.
                Thanks in Advance!

Comment

• Y u so far away?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                  Originally posted by nickskater09
                  I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• lol, i actually plan to be in GA next month to visit friends,

Comment

• If you're ever in WA you should let me know haha

But for now the guys at 425 Motorsports have done a great job rolling my fenders, I'd highly recommend them to anyone here in Seattle.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Just got back from England, actually rolled a couple of fenders when i was out there, lol.

Comment

• Tony is the man
                          King

Comment

• thanks dude, hows your collection of cars coming along?

Comment

• I apologize if it's been said earlier in the thread, but quick question about the inner side of the fender on the rear arches.

I've done my best to beat them flush with the outer fender to allow maximum tire clearance, but it's still not quite enough. Is cutting the inner fender and welding in a new bit of sheet metal the only way to get more clearance? See the 300zx link in my sig for what current roll looks like.

I'm also having a hell of a time pulling the fender with an eastwood style roller and/or the phonebook method. Hammer and dolly the next step?

1988 300zx-t

Comment

• Tony, or anyone else, got experience using newspaper to pull the fender? I just came across this when looking for something else: http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1207015 and wondered would it be possible on an e30. It's with the painter now so want to do something before paint gets layed.

Comment

Working...
                                X