No announcement yet.

My Executive Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone miss the "daily" in the title?

nice ride op.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
      well..i suppose it was about time it began. here goes this forum becoming like every other one
      I hope not

Awesome car btw OP. I really dig it!
      -Brandon-

Comment

Car's clean. A spacer for the rear wheels and a bit more lower. You know you want it lower, even being a DD. Add to that I just want those foglights.

Comment

Clean as hail!
          I honestly like the way it sits as is...great daily height.

Comment

Originally posted by justrave View Post
            damn for a minute i thought i accidentally clicked http://www.monstertruckforums.org
            oh shit, gods gift to stance just spoke Fucking vw owners

i love it man, looks like an awesome daily

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

damn for a minute i thought i accidentally clicked http://www.monstertruckforums.org
              @the noob
              Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
              well..i suppose it was about time it began. here goes this forum becoming like every other one
              Yeah I was hoping this forum would last longer before the ****** arrived
              Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
              did anyone miss the "daily" in the title?

nice ride op.
              What does the fact that its a daily have to do with anything that thing is low full stop...sure there are lower things on this forum but that is still pretty friggin low and the fact that its daily driven just adds to its awesomeness

Comment

Looks clean man. Where in WA are you?

Comment

lulz.
                  Last edited by Stephen; 06-07-2010, 01:30 AM.

Flickr

Comment

Chrome handles are a nice touch, updates it a bit with the newer lexus models. Normally not a fan, but it really adds to that VIP look

But Damn man, you need some paint correction asap. HELLA SWIRLS!!!! haha

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

It doesn't flow well to me. I like the IS and I like the wheel/tire choice, bu tI don't like them together. Could use some spacers in the rear. Realistically though, not a bad DD.
                      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Just Registered!!

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                        Looks clean man. Where in WA are you?
                        I see your E36 everywhere, btw i'm still on bimmerforums as well lol, this is my first non-bimmer as my past 3 rides have all been E36's. Your Alpine is flawless

Originally posted by TheJakeR View Post
                        Chrome handles are a nice touch, updates it a bit with the newer lexus models. Normally not a fan, but it really adds to that VIP look
                        thanks bro yeah there really is no way to make the IS3 a true VIP but i thought i'd do the best I could.

But Damn man, you need some paint correction asap. HELLA SWIRLS!!!! haha
                        Oh I know thats the def. must I was just rushed with WA weather and my Photographers schedule.

Originally posted by RS5.0tC View Post
                        Car's clean. A spacer for the rear wheels and a bit more lower. You know you want it lower, even being a DD. Add to that I just want those foglights.
                        Yeah damn right I do! These damn Tein Super Street fronts are maxed out with a collar off never thought I'd say I should have gone with the megans over Tein lol, though I can go way lower in the rear if i wanted to which is dumb.

Overall thanks for all your kind words guys! I would love to go lower if my coilovers in the front would allow it. I also have spacers comming for the rear, and the only reason I didnt the buff done in time was the weather around here has been crap and my photographer schdules has been booked dont worry the paint corrections are the def. next step. thanks guys

Comment

Hahahahaha Nolan doing work as usual.

Car isn't bad, don't love the wheels but they look like they fit pretty well and would be easy to drive with anywhere at that height/poke. justrave may come off as a dick but he doesn't sugarcoat anything and speaks his mind, you just need to understand that he does that to everyone everywhere and it doesn't actually mean much

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by VipIS3 View Post
                            These damn Tein Super Street fronts are maxed out with a collar off never thought I'd say I should have gone with the megans over Tein lol, though I can go way lower in the rear if i wanted to which is dumb.
                            Not all coilovers are created equal, and figured Tein wouldn't get a car really low. It's all on research and seeing pics of others rides at the lowest setting on their suspension setups. I've been doing that for a moment for my tC as I want that to be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RS5.0tC View Post
                              Not all coilovers are created equal, and figured Tein wouldn't get a car really low. It's all on research and seeing pics of others rides at the lowest setting on their suspension setups. I've been doing that for a moment for my tC as I want that to be possible.
                              I agree I just figured Teins would have gone lower than megans, plus there a quality product.

Comment

Working...
                              X