My Executive Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Executive Daily

Been meaning to post some pics of my car for a long time time, here is a recent shoot I had done this weekend with photographer Jeff Santiago. Hope you guys like the pics. There were about 40+ In all these were a couple of my favs, please dont **** about it not being low enough this is my DD. Enjoy.

damn for a minute i thought i accidentally clicked http://www.monstertruckforums.org

Comment

Clean! Had a feeling someone was going to do a VIP style'd IS300 sooner or later, and its low enough lol. Maybe some 5-10mm spacers in the rear? I like it
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by justrave View Post
        damn for a minute i thought i accidentally clicked http://www.monstertruckforums.org
        Really... Some people on these forums need to figure out nice ways to criticize or not criticize at all.

The 3rd shot makes it look too high but I like it, I think it could come down a bit more, but I like it right now, I would change the corner tails too. I never have liked the stock tail lights these came with, I feel it ruins the the look too much for me. But I like it none the less.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Really... Some people on these forums need to figure out nice ways to criticize or not criticize at all.
          i dont beat around the bush.

Comment

Yeah still waiting on my 5 mm's to come in the mail for the rear your absolutely right, I would def. go lower if I had another car and if WA roads were better.

Comment

hahah. ok

Comment

i dont beat around the bush.
                There is difference between not beating around the bush, and being a dick.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i lol'd @ justrave - noob.
                  Flickr

Comment

hahah. ok
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

well..i suppose it was about time it began. here goes this forum becoming like every other one

oh. and very clean. perfect daily imo.

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post

Looks awsome dude, One clean daily!
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

you guys are soft. im sick of the "its my daily so its high off the ground but i still claim stance" shit.

doesn't make me a dick, it's just my opinion.

Comment

you guys are soft. im sick of the "its my daily so its high off the ground but i still claim stance" shit.

doesn't make me a dick, it's just my opinion.
                            Is this guy serious^.

Dude you don't need to be slammed and are you the end all be all stance wizard.. This car is low to me.. ya it could be lower cause its not on the ground obviously but it's a clean ride.

Oh and dude you've been a member for a month so chill.
                            Last edited by Rabbit; 06-06-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I fully dig this car!

Comment

Working...
                              X