This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alee3x1 View Post
    "Is closed for major renovations we'll return this spring with some great additions"

Yah, our shop is currently down.

If you're interested, you can shoot an email to ben@stanceworks.com . We're still taking pre-orders for the 350z/g35 kits.

Comment

• Done did it. sent an e-mail a couple days ago... I guess i'll just wait for a reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by alee3x1 View Post
        Done did it. sent an e-mail a couple days ago... I guess i'll just wait for a reply.
        Yah, we're a bit busy with these renovations and changes. I'm sure he'll get back to you soon. There are still plenty of spots left in the pre-order

Comment

• Finally pulled the trigger and bought NegativeCamber's set secondhand, about to find out if they fit the Ti Fingers crossed.

Comment

• I emailed him too and nothing it's been like a week.. I wanna pre order..

Comment

• Originally posted by iLLest_Z View Post
              I emailed him too and nothing it's been like a week.. I wanna pre order..
              Just shot you a PM

Things have been a bit busy with the renovations in the works, but he should be getting back to you real soon

Comment

• Wish these were for my w210.
                56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                08' Audi S5

Comment

• i feel as though the vw mk3 crowd would absolutely love these.
                  "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

• Originally posted by white bread View Post
                    i feel as though the vw mk3 crowd would absolutely love these.
                    i agree with this.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      i agree with this.
                      i doubt they would spend the money on quality coilovers. plus the VW market is saturated with suspension
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• being a part of the mk3 scene, i see people every day on forums buying h&r, kw, koni, and bilstein coils for their mk3s. I don't think most of them would have a problem dropping the money for a nice set of coils like these. However, i do agree with the saturation of coilover setups available.
                        "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

• any idea of when store be up again

Comment

• Most people in the mkIII scene would not spend this much money on a set of coilovers.

Most of them take the cheap route and buy rokkor/racelands.

Comment

• Originally posted by iLLest_Z View Post
                              any idea of when store be up again
                              Probably some time in april. If you interested in placing an order for the 350z/g35 coilovers though you can email ben@stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by white bread View Post
                                being a part of the mk3 scene, i see people every day on forums buying h&r, kw, koni, and bilstein coils for their mk3s. I don't think most of them would have a problem dropping the money for a nice set of coils like these. However, i do agree with the saturation of coilover setups available.
                                I am also part of the MK3 scene. and I know for a fact that they wont buy these.
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X