This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    We have a few sets of the E36 still for sale. We just released the 350z / G35 system as well.

The camber plates we sell are made by Vorshlag, so your in luck.

E-mail Ben@stanceworks.com for more details.
    sent u a mail but it didnīt work. PM u instead..

//Stephan

Comment

• I tryd to email Ben and it didn't seem to work any other way I can get ahold of these

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

• I'm sure he'll empty is email soon enough.

Comment

• <- waiting on a set to be made for the E46.

Comment

• I sent some pm's as well. no response.
            I got funds ready to send.

Comment

• did i just read 2200 bucks for a single tap coilover?
              Disclaimer:
              I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• has anybody heard anything about the coils?? still no response from the seller.

Comment

• Alright cool I ordered mine.
                  Still could have told us you guys were making it an item in the store instead of ignoring our PM's..

Comment

• Originally posted by suprakar View Post
                    Alright cool I ordered mine.
                    Still could have told us you guys were making it an item in the store instead of ignoring our PM's..
                    what store are u talking about??

edit: Found the store but i cant get the order to get thrue, i leave in sweden so it must be shipped to me. And i dont want to pay with anything other than paypal. Really want those coils, but dont get a good feeling about these guys.
                    Last edited by SLAMD; 01-05-2011, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLAMD View Post
                      edit: Found the store but i cant get the order to get thrue, i leave in sweden so it must be shipped to me. And i dont want to pay with anything other than paypal. Really want those coils, but dont get a good feeling about these guys.
                      International orders must email Ben prior to ordering because the cost of shipping varies so widely between foreign orders. It will still be possible for you to use paypal. We just need to calculate how much it will cost to ship to your doorstep in Sweden. No need to worry, we'll get it figured out and we'll set you up with a set of these coilovers

Comment

• For those in the US who are interested in reserving a set of ZeroClearance coilovers for the 350z or G35, we are now offering the ability to place your order through the StanceDesign store front. You may either use your Paypal account or Credit card. This should make things a bit easier.

As mentioned previously, foreign orders outside of the US will need to contact Ben to receive a shipping quote first.

ORDER HERE

Comment

• any e21 variations to come?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                            International orders must email Ben prior to ordering because the cost of shipping varies so widely between foreign orders. It will still be possible for you to use paypal. We just need to calculate how much it will cost to ship to your doorstep in Sweden. No need to worry, we'll get it figured out and we'll set you up with a set of these coilovers
                            i have emailed him.

Comment

• how about the e36 coils?any way to get these?

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

• Z.C . coil-overs ready to buy.

hey mike, i sent you a message via email and on facebook, anyway i got the money for the Z.C. coilovers and im ready to buy. i really want this to happen so the sooner the better. just email me with the info on what i need to do to make the purchase at (Alexbagley3@yahoo.com). thanks alex

Comment

Working...
                                X