No announcement yet.

One shot: Murder on the Freeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That TL looks mean with the front blacked out !

Comment

the last photo finally told me what I was looking at :P

nice car. Photos are dark as shit. but looks like you were battling light.

Comment

Originally posted by undefined prospect View Post
        Hopefully I'll have some still shots soon. I am on Acurazine but I hardly post anything. I really want to collect some good shots and make an intro tread both there and on StanceWorks. I think I know who your talking about, his screen name is bforbrian right? I was a big fan of his TL when he had the Varianzas. I really did push the limits with my setup, the offsets are in the teens and the width is 9.5 on the front and 10 in the rear. I just need to go a little lower with some more camber and I'll be set.
        Yup, that's him. I went to school with him and he's an old childhood friend actually haha. I mayyy have been the one to convince him that low offset was the way to go before it became the super trendy thing to do

How much camber are you running now?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
          How much camber are you running now?
          About -2.5 degrees in the rear, the front isn't adjustable and I don't have a front camber kit but it is still around -2 degrees.

Comment

nice!!! am on acurazine also this sumer ama be a bit more aggresive 9.5 all around with 27 offset we meet up soon do a shoot in ny jus hit me up once again really feelin the angel eyes
            Last edited by aspecallday; 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Looks mean. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn W. View Post
                the last photo finally told me what I was looking at :P

nice car. Photos are dark as shit. but looks like you were battling light.
                Haha yeahhh, I always end up editing my photos and have them looking really dark even on my screen which is always at full brightness, its a habit. I just like dark contrasty photos and never ever use lightboxes or flashes or anything. Still got a lot to learn!

Comment

That looks amazing... will be good to see what you do next.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

damn, that thing looks mean. any static shots?

Comment

I'm thinking about un hooking my angel eyes...But jeebus it looks sick on that thing! love it!

Oh and teasers suck lol I need moooorreeee!!!
                      -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by .Mad Hatter. View Post
                        damn, that thing looks mean. any static shots?
                        Yeah homie, I'll have some static shots soon, he broke his leg which prevented getting the car a little lower/more camber so it'll happen over spring break then I'll have pix. No sense in posting when it'll be lower in a few

Comment

Originally posted by ignitesoul View Post
                          Haha yeahhh, I always end up editing my photos and have them looking really dark even on my screen which is always at full brightness, its a habit. I just like dark contrasty photos and never ever use lightboxes or flashes or anything. Still got a lot to learn!
                          You can creat this look in post with an evenly exposed photos. This way your subject doesn't get lost and people know what they are looking at. Just some thoughts on the stuff man. We are all still learning. It's when we think we know it all that we do not progress

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn W. View Post
                            You can creat this look in post with an evenly exposed photos. This way your subject doesn't get lost and people know what they are looking at. Just some thoughts on the stuff man. We are all still learning. It's when we think we know it all that we do not progress
                            Thanks for the advice man! I'll definitely try to start varying my exposures and seeing if I can try to bring out the subject more. I'll keep that in mind next time I shoot it, which will hopefully be soon if he lowers it more

Comment

Lord have mercy thats mean.

flickr

Comment

That looks a bit scary. In such a good way. I'm not one to suggest what mods to do, but I think a front lip would do wonders. The front is a bit round for such an aggressive car.

Looks sick!

Comment

Working...
                                X