No announcement yet.

One shot: Murder on the Freeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight. Love the content, photography isn't bad and love the commentary LoL.

Comment

Looks good, but need moAr pictures. Use tirewet, too - on this shitty monitor it looks like you have mad fender gap because you can't see the tires well. Car's sick though, I love the headlights.
      '67 VW Squareback & '07 RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
        Tight. Love the content, photography isn't bad and love the commentary LoL.
        Thanks, any critiques? I feel like I'm just starting to take photography more seriously and am trying to get editing styles and shit down

Comment

Originally posted by undefined prospect View Post
          Hey everyone, my name is Matt and this is my TL. My friend is uploading the pictures because he is the photography guy, I'm hopeless in that area haha. But I will definitely be lowering the car and adding a little more camber in the rear soon, at least to the point where it can be daily-driven. You can't tell from these rolling shots but I currently have WORK Varianza Schwert SC1 wheels, Tein SS coilovers, and some other random stuff. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
          I **** angel eyes on non bmw's soooo much that I'm takin them off my car. Yet, they look sick as fuck on your car!!!

Looks awesome, keep it up.

Comment

That is so hawt.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I **** angel eyes on non bmw's soooo much that I'm takin them off my car. Yet, they look sick as fuck on your car!!!

Haha thats exactly what I was thinking before he put them on. They look really good though!

Comment

ohhhh that all blacked out front end looks SO good.

Comment

Soooooo sick!
                  I really does look mean

Comment

damn that is so sick.
                    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

that year TL looks so perfect with halos.

so evil.
                      sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                      ZEAL VIP

Comment

Holy balls. I'm super anti angel eyes on non BMWs. but god daaaaayum. that shit looks perfect.

I would be sooooooooooo terrified if i saw that in my rear view mirror.
                        -Brandon
                        E46 No More..
                        Her Concise History:
                        http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Beat me to it.

However, i beat YOU to the de-angel eye mod.
                          -Brandon
                          E46 No More..
                          Her Concise History:
                          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Any still shots? Big fan of a cleanly modded 3G TL. Idk if you're on Acurazine but my friend Brian's on there and went through like 10 sets of wheels last year and was one of the few who pushed the limits with lower offsets on them. He's also had a few sets of headlights he made with at least 1 set of angel eyes on them

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Hopefully I'll have some still shots soon. I am on Acurazine but I hardly post anything. I really want to collect some good shots and make an intro tread both there and on StanceWorks. I think I know who your talking about, his screen name is bforbrian right? I was a big fan of his TL when he had the Varianzas. I really did push the limits with my setup, the offsets are in the teens and the width is 9.5 on the front and 10 in the rear. I just need to go a little lower with some more camber and I'll be set.

Comment

dooooooooooooooooooope
                                Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

Working...
                                X