No announcement yet.

The Loss of a Friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the best die young - well, young he ain't really, but the point stands.

Sad to hear this! Rusty was always an inspiration... you basically made the impossible possible with this car. I think we can safely say that will all the controversity surrounding ol' Rusty, the car will never be forgotten by the BMW scene or anyone else who ever saw it.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    It truly is a sad day for StanceWorks. Like someone else mentioned.. this car was more then just a hunk of metal.. it embodied everything that is StanceWorks.
    I couldn't have said it better. 100% agree.

Btw. Mike, you are a great writer. Reading that really made me feel sad about ol' Rusty!
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 02-06-2010, 02:23 AM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

RIP Rusty/Jules sad day, everyone was influenced by this car and she'll live on through you're close friends getting the pieces and this site. Good luck hope you find and build something way more awesome.
      Originally posted by Oh, Word?
      You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Dam, thats sucks big time. R.I.P. Rusty, definitely a car I will never forget.

Comment

It will work out for the best in the end man, no worries. Had a blast ripping down to Florida and back in it, sad to see it go.

Comment

God dammit. I never got to see it....

I say, e28 trailer. Why not? No excuse. Rusty will live on, sorta.

Flickr

Comment

RIP Rusty. I´m gonna miss you now!

Comment

Rip. Time to auction off body parts for charity.

Comment

Sorry for your lost. Rusty is in bimmer heaven now...........

Comment

Damn, thats a shame. What you did with Rusty was an inspiation to me.
                    [

Comment

I few pics I took of Rusty. Rip again.

Comment

Bring it here and it'll be fixed, i guarantee that. Our mechanics fix shit like that all the time. lol
                        ofcourse you won't do it.. so..sad to see her go. really.

Comment

damn...the end of an era...

so what happened?

Comment

This is worse than the combined deaths of Princess Diana and Michael Jackson.

I hope Elton John is writing a song about this right now.
                            Racer 86's Blog <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <

Comment

To Mike & Rusty, you have changed how I view cars forever. You have inspired me to see things with an eye of how they could be and not just what they are. You have made automotive and artistic history with Jules and her various forms. She was legendary. I look forward to the future with such inspiration moving others to build and modify anything and everything. <3 the ******.

Comment

dam taht is sad.. i think you should bury it....

Comment

Working...
                                X