Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might as well stay true to my original post...
    It's a cool story.

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post

Comment

• ^^^still needs a second

Comment

• I pledge Heist's 2002 build

And a pledge for: righteousrags88
        original:

Now:

Last edited by Byron; 12-09-2012, 12:05 PM.
        S50

Comment

• So many cool cars I dont even think I have a chance but what the hey:

I nominate my own E30 Henna Car. It's a 1990 BMW 325is. Fully restored with all new everything.
          S50 / 5speed trans. Future plans are to add a supercharged (already have).

Winner of this years SoCal Vintage Drivers Choice Award in the Best Modified Class

Build thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34289

Anyhow Here's a picture of the car from before:

After:

Note: I found the most messed up e30 I could. Did not run. Needed everything. And now it's the best e30 I have owned.

Last edited by catuned; 12-08-2012, 10:26 PM.

http://www.catuned.com
          sales@catuned.com

Comment

• I pledge heist! Here are some more pics. The amount of work into this car is insane!

Originally posted by Heist View Post
            drove her around for a little and snapped a couple more photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radmz View Post

Count me in on all these fellas. They all killed it end of story. Too many to pick just one.
              One doesn't simply read the rules...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by catuned View Post
                So many cool cars I dont even think I have a chance but what the hey:

I nominate my own E30 Henna Car. It's a 1990 BMW 325is. Fully restored with all new everything.

Winner of this years SoCal Vintage Drivers Choice Award in the Best Modified Class

I pledge the CaTuned car. Great people and great car! They also sell the swap kit some of the other 2002 guys are using to fit their Honda engines. Hope this beautiful Henna car wins.
                Last edited by Byron; 12-09-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by catuned View Post
                  So many cool cars I dont even think I have a chance but what the hey:

I also pledge catuned's henna. Sorry to keep the pics in the quote but you all deserve to see this fine car again. You have to see this car in person to believe it. I won't even park my e30 near this guy.

Lots of other great cars in this thread. The z32 and euro e28 S/W features are still in my bookmarks. But the main prize is a feature and a lot of these noms already have features (and S/W banners, I assume) so I hope a new car gets a chance. Nothing against those guys though. Maybe an alternate prize can be set up for them if they win.
                  Last edited by Byron; 12-09-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    I would like to nominate Halfdan Vatn Schulz and his e28 touring. He has one of the best builds out there and really love the route he took with this e28! (a very diff and original 28!)

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                    my vote is for volvosome's vlavlo turbro:
                    Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                    I nominate william.smith's beautiful Mk1 Rabbit.
                    Originally posted by indy510 View Post
                    I nominate "Lada Samara" .. the body dropped Lada build thread from Russia: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=23137
                    Originally posted by ///e36 View Post
                    I nominate Heist's 2002 build

build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=15634&page=54
                    Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    I I also nominate bobbyjones and is 73 mercedes 280 for being such a clean classy build!
                    The perfect list and anyone who disagrees should be nominated for idiot stupid of the year.
                    Last edited by montgomery; 12-09-2012, 02:00 AM.
                    Volvo Build Thread
                    Bmw Build Thread
                    Toyota Build Thread
                    zanebonk instagram
                    Tumblrrrr

Comment

• i would like to nominate Scubasteve and his red Porsche 911(Bridget).
                      i agree with alot of you on Heists car and the z32 as well. but this kids story is awesome.
                      even though the car isnt completely finished, this kid is taking his time and doing it right.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34417

Comment

• Clay Hundley's mk2 gli.

Comment

• I pledge clay's Gli. That is one clean mkII

Comment

• I'd like to nominate SENZA PARI's 280Z. It's incredible. The build has been going a little slow but his welds, dedication, style and taste are truly inspiring. He has such attention to detail with everything he does, he attempts to get it right the first time and he always does. Seriously, check his build thread out.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Note: Some pictures are missing due to his Flickr account expiring or something like that.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• BoogieBoy's e34 all the way dude
                              Last edited by Byron; 12-09-2012, 12:08 PM.

****CURRENT****
                              2005 Volvo XC90
                              2005 BMW Z4

Comment

• I nominate Jake Looney's purple civic. This car has gone through some serious transformations in the last 2 years, and still remains the lowest static civic I've seen. It's daily driven, and has lots of custom work done in order to go that low, and has much more work coming up.

Hood Rat Status Build

Jake's Civic - H2O 2011 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr

Jake's Civic - H2O 2011 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr

Jake Looney's Purple Civic by Eric Dowd, on Flickr

DSC_0316 by Woofed, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X