KiWee - photoShots uv da b4gg3d w4gN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KiWee - photoShots uv da b4gg3d w4gN!

headed out with my buddy, dom aka dominiccusati last week.
    edited.
    GO!

link to album for originals...............

'09 ford flex - bagg'd

my FAV!!!!!

'09 ford flex - bagg'd

Comment

i **** sunken wheels...

flickr

Comment

I am sorry but that is one hell of an ugly car. Not talking about the mods, but just the car itself.

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
          i **** sunken wheels...
          +1

Sometimes they work, but on a long and boxy car you can't really pull off sunken wheels

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

sup canada
            025garage

Comment

The side without the stickers looks so much better. Looking good otherwise.
              sigpic

Comment

I love Flex's, but that aftermarket grill and those wheels are absolutely horrible, imo.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

LOL!!!!! i love it. i **** your wheels, ugly platform.............
                  it's easy to criticize when there is NO recipe for success. unlike the majority of this board.
                  '09 ford flex - bagg'd

Comment

silver, wider wheels and no stickers would make this incredible

Comment

Originally posted by kiwee View Post
                      LOL!!!!! i love it. i **** your wheels, ugly platform.............
                      it's easy to criticize when there is NO recipe for success. unlike the majority of this board.
                      Well that was uncalled for.

I'd recommend not posting it here if you don't want to hear our feedback and opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                        Well that was uncalled for.

I'd recommend not posting it here if you don't want to hear our feedback and opinions.
                        look into my journal if you want to know further. i love posting on this board and wouldn't stop due to a few nay sayers. the problem that i've had from the very beginning is the closed minded individuals that make comments like the above. tucked wheels look great on certain cars, certain don't. just cause i'm not aggressively stanced doesn't mean i should get ***** on does it?

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                        silver, wider wheels and no stickers would make this incredible
                        this is a sample of constructive criticism.
                        '09 ford flex - bagg'd

Comment

Originally posted by kiwee View Post
                          look into my journal if you want to know further. i love posting on this board and wouldn't stop due to a few nay sayers. the problem that i've had from the very beginning is the closed minded individuals that make comments like the above. tucked wheels look great on certain cars, certain don't. just cause i'm not aggressively stanced doesn't mean i should get ***** on does it?
                          Never did **** on it, I just stated my opinion.

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                          +1

Sometimes they work, but on a long and boxy car you can't really pull off sunken wheels
                          Meep. Outb4firefight.

Comment

I like it and think overall it is really clean! the stickers do take away from the look, though.
                            025garage

Comment

I agree with everyone else, the car simply looks like your waiting for a set of wheels. A set of nice 3 piece or even a set of concave mono's would really set this car off. I like it, except for the fitment.

Not having a "recipe for success" is a good thing. It gives you an opportunity to do something different. In no way do I mean to "toot my own horn", but take a look at my current and previous cars. Neither were normal, and I think they turned out alright.
                              Last edited by Nicolaus Pro; 09-25-2012, 04:41 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X