Carbon Black E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Oh I have a ton of work ahead of me haha ... Thanks for the pm dude! Helped me put a couple things into consideration.
    anytime my man, if you ever have any questions about the setup let me know. and good luck haha it sounds like a super legit setup. excited to see it
    -Steve
    993 911 C2

Comment

Never saw this thread before...glad it was recently bumped

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
        Never saw this thread before...glad it was recently bumped
        thanks homie! just ordered catless headers so a new sound clip will be recorded, going to sounds like a pissed off v8!

also more pictures to follow as i lowered the rear a bit more and ordered status racing seats heres a couple detailed photos of the exhaust. if anyone needs custom exhaust work done, Hit up Jay at Filthy Habits Fabrication. amazing work and quailty

Last edited by steve2k1116; 08-13-2013, 09:05 AM.
        -Steve
        993 911 C2

Comment

sooooooo i sold the ccws and i have a new set up wheels put together by FLOSS himself on the way. will definitely be interesting, im slamming a lot together for this car to have it ready for h20. headers go on this weekend, along with wheels, oil change misc shit and everything surrounding dialing them in! pics to follow asap

for now just a teaser...

-Steve
          993 911 C2

Comment

Nice dude. Low offset?
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

I really like the amber on black. Can't wait to see the new wheels on.

Think the diffusor will look better if you paint the outer part of it black and leave the frame around the exhaust carbon.
              '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
              instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

Wow, me neither can't wait to see those new wheels on. And really nice looking exhaust. Is there any chance to get a sound sample from it?

Oh, there was a video clip in the first post. Sounds awesome by the way.
                Last edited by -TMK-; 09-13-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Nice dude. Low offset?
                  thanks man! yeah not much different from what i had before, theyll be anodized bronze with black hardware, ill give specs when theyre all done but you basically know what they are already

Originally posted by Frode D View Post
                  I really like the amber on black. Can't wait to see the new wheels on.

Think the diffusor will look better if you paint the outer part of it black and leave the frame around the exhaust carbon.
                  thanks man! and yeah its on the list haha ill probably do that over the winter when the car is relaxing in the garage

Originally posted by -TMK- View Post
                  Wow, me neither can't wait to see those new wheels on. And really nice looking exhaust. Is there any chance to get a sound sample from it?
                  thanks man! i think i posted a clip in the original post? if not, go to YouTube and search "FilthyHabits Fabrication" youll see my car there with a good clip video.
                  -Steve
                  993 911 C2

Comment

That Filthy Habits exhaust is awesome

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
                    2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

very nice

Comment

Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
                        That Filthy Habits exhaust is awesome
                        thank you sir. its my good friend who is trying to get his little business up and going. he really makes works or art.

any fabrication needs hit him up!

Originally posted by loadedM3 View Post
                        very nice
                        thank you sir!
                        -Steve
                        993 911 C2

Comment

which adjustable rear camber arms did you go for ? sorry for got to ask

Comment

Originally posted by loadedM3 View Post
                            which adjustable rear camber arms did you go for ? sorry for got to ask
                            turner motorsports sir

also the teaser is over, here are the new wheels. hot off the press from Floss himself. will post more photos for sure as soon as they are mounted and dialed in

-Steve
                            993 911 C2

Comment

lets get these on ASAP dude!

Comment

well i really dont even want to go into what went down this weekend, it was insane to say the least. however the wheels are on, the rear is maxed height wise and sits perfect. the front needs to come down a little which i will handle tomorrow and then take it in for the alignment tuesday. only one picture for now until some real ones are shot in the next day or two

-Steve
                                993 911 C2

Comment

Working...
                                X