replied
    lets get these on ASAP dude!

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    Originally posted by loadedM3 View Post
    which adjustable rear camber arms did you go for ? sorry for got to ask
    turner motorsports sir

also the teaser is over, here are the new wheels. hot off the press from Floss himself. will post more photos for sure as soon as they are mounted and dialed in

Leave a comment:

• loadedM3
    replied
    which adjustable rear camber arms did you go for ? sorry for got to ask

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
    That Filthy Habits exhaust is awesome
    thank you sir. its my good friend who is trying to get his little business up and going. he really makes works or art.

any fabrication needs hit him up!

Originally posted by loadedM3 View Post
    very nice
    thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• loadedM3
    replied
    very nice

Leave a comment:

• OEM+ sluts
    replied
    That Filthy Habits exhaust is awesome

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Nice dude. Low offset?
    thanks man! yeah not much different from what i had before, theyll be anodized bronze with black hardware, ill give specs when theyre all done but you basically know what they are already

Originally posted by Frode D View Post
    I really like the amber on black. Can't wait to see the new wheels on.

Think the diffusor will look better if you paint the outer part of it black and leave the frame around the exhaust carbon.
    thanks man! and yeah its on the list haha ill probably do that over the winter when the car is relaxing in the garage

Originally posted by -TMK- View Post
    Wow, me neither can't wait to see those new wheels on. And really nice looking exhaust. Is there any chance to get a sound sample from it?
    thanks man! i think i posted a clip in the original post? if not, go to YouTube and search "FilthyHabits Fabrication" youll see my car there with a good clip video.

Leave a comment:

• -TMK-
    replied
    Wow, me neither can't wait to see those new wheels on. And really nice looking exhaust. Is there any chance to get a sound sample from it?

Oh, there was a video clip in the first post. Sounds awesome by the way.
    Last edited by -TMK-; 09-13-2013, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Frode D
    replied
    I really like the amber on black. Can't wait to see the new wheels on.

Think the diffusor will look better if you paint the outer part of it black and leave the frame around the exhaust carbon.

Leave a comment:

• Khalil
    replied
    Nice dude. Low offset?

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    sooooooo i sold the ccws and i have a new set up wheels put together by FLOSS himself on the way. will definitely be interesting, im slamming a lot together for this car to have it ready for h20. headers go on this weekend, along with wheels, oil change misc shit and everything surrounding dialing them in! pics to follow asap

for now just a teaser...

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    Originally posted by Tonk View Post
    Never saw this thread before...glad it was recently bumped
    thanks homie! just ordered catless headers so a new sound clip will be recorded, going to sounds like a pissed off v8!

also more pictures to follow as i lowered the rear a bit more and ordered status racing seats heres a couple detailed photos of the exhaust. if anyone needs custom exhaust work done, Hit up Jay at Filthy Habits Fabrication. amazing work and quailty

Last edited by steve2k1116; 08-13-2013, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tonk
    replied
    Never saw this thread before...glad it was recently bumped

Leave a comment:

• steve2k1116
    replied
    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Oh I have a ton of work ahead of me haha ... Thanks for the pm dude! Helped me put a couple things into consideration.
    anytime my man, if you ever have any questions about the setup let me know. and good luck haha it sounds like a super legit setup. excited to see it

Leave a comment:

• Khalil
    replied
    Originally posted by steve2k1116 View Post
    Ehhh to that I say good luck, it's been a massive process to make these fit cut pulled rears and a bunch of negative camber. I'll pm you the offsets, but trust me they are very low
    Oh I have a ton of work ahead of me haha ... Thanks for the pm dude! Helped me put a couple things into consideration.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X