Ryans E30 by Eric Dowd, on Flickr

Tim's Rabbit:

Timmy's MK1 by Eric Dowd, on Flickr

Timmy's Mk1 Rabbit by Eric Dowd, on Flickr

Timmy's Mk1 Rabbit by Eric Dowd, on Flickr

Timmys MK1 Rabbit by Eric Dowd, on Flickr
    -----Flickr-----
    -----FacebookEric Dowd Photo-----

Only gripe I have is imo the e30 should have larger tyres, no need for stretch there

Love both cars though, nice pics too!

Comment

Same, more tyre for the E30, smaller splitter and wind her down.

Mk1 is stunning though.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        Only gripe I have is imo the e30 should have larger tyres, no need for stretch there

Love both cars though, nice pics too!
        Thanks! yeah hes picking up new tires soon, he just bought these wheels with the tires already on.
        -----Flickr-----
        -----FacebookEric Dowd Photo-----

Comment

Love the mk1 man, dope colour and wheel combo, roof racks suit it too

Comment

Mk1 looks amazing. E30 has lots of potential for sure, are those 35 series tires? They look tiny. All it needs is some different tires and both cars would look great!
            [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

The e30 is mine. The tires are 165-45s and yes i know i need larger tires. i need to find a set of 185-50s because that would be the ideal tire size once i add the 15mm spacer in the rear.

And to whoever said wind them down, the fronts are all the way down and the rears have just a 4 inch spring no adjuster. Plus you cant really tell from the pictures but the exhaust constantly drags and the oilpan and subframe are a 1/4 inch off the ground.

Comment

Looks wicked man, keep us updated

Comment

both look great! love the colors on both.
                  025garage

Comment

Originally posted by bigredguy View Post
                    The e30 is mine. The tires are 165-45s and yes i know i need larger tires. i need to find a set of 185-50s because that would be the ideal tire size once i add the 15mm spacer in the rear.

And to whoever said wind them down, the fronts are all the way down and the rears have just a 4 inch spring no adjuster. Plus you cant really tell from the pictures but the exhaust constantly drags and the oilpan and subframe are a 1/4 inch off the ground.
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      Looks wicked man, keep us updated
                      Will do man, especially considering Tim, who owns the mk1 is my roommate for college, so even out there well be making some moves.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredguy View Post

I call shenanigans on 1/4". The car itself is definitely low, but it's because of those tires. With normal sized tires you'd have 2" of clearance easy, and then you would need to wind it down

Comment

Two of my favorite cars in one thread?! Win!

Comment

I've been waiting to see those Klutch wheels pop up on something, I really like them. I almost bought a set for my '02 project. They look awesome on your e30, I just think they could use some bigger tires personally.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Bigger tires and the e30 would be amazing looking

Comment

Working...
                              X