No announcement yet.

Slammed fusion (something diff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@davictus ok read it slowly this time, i said i restated in my post lowered NOT thread title...

Comment

Originally posted by cocoloyespanol View Post
      @lyonsroar Yes the majority of the fusions arent that low on the forums i never said i had the worlds lowest. You can continue to wait for me to join fcc, just looking at the fb page you posted they all started talking shit on my car, dont want to be part of any non open minded forum. I like doin diff things, this world would be too boring if every car looked the same, or "clean". Also half the cars judging from pics werent lower than me especially the dude who said he was lower on eibachs lol i dont mind constructive critisizm but you guys over there look down on people whos car doesnt look exactly like yours...
      Lol. K bro.

We are incredibly open minded. We have guys that have 20 inch wheels all the way down to 17". We have people at stock height to people on airbags. People that just drive their cars to work and people who autocross every weekend. People that have chromed out dubs to people with murdered out rides.

We just don't like it when people claim one thing but are really another.
      FlickHer
      ^^Click ME!^^

Comment

Again please enlighten me to something im claiming that im not??? You make it seem like i said guiness record lowest fusion. Lol and whats your defenition of open minded, def not open minded comments on that page. Still i think im lower than majority of fusions out, NOT ALL but majority imo.

Comment

Again please enlighten me to something im claiming that im not??? You make it seem like i said guiness record lowest fusion. Lol and whats your defenition of open minded, def not open minded comments on that page. Still i think im lower than majority of fusions out, NOT ALL but majority imo.
          Of course you're lower than the majority...lol. The 99% of Fusions are owned by families who use them for daily kid-karting duty and grandmas that need a car to visit the cemetery once a week.
          FlickHer
          ^^Click ME!^^

Comment

I **** how people paint their stock wheels a bright ass color ass color. Im hoping that 'trend' dies fast! Anyways, the fusion is clean man, she's hella low! you should take that front "lip" off tho, it looks cheap IMO.

Comment

i was talking about the majority of people ive seen on forums and actually mod their fusions, of coarse its lower than a stock one driven by someone who daily drives it. Im not gonna argue with you about this any more but you can go back to your open minded forum and troll there.

@jstylez thanks i plan on getting some wheels in the near future and finding a lip.

Comment

i miss my fusion.

Comment

The wheels are going to make the car regardless of a HD lip and blacked grille. Take your time and choose the right wheels OP; you're on the right track. Gotta treat the bug somehow!

Comment

i was talking about the majority of people ive seen on forums and actually mod their fusions, of coarse its lower than a stock one driven by someone who daily drives it. Im not gonna argue with you about this any more but you can go back to your open minded forum and troll there.

@jstylez thanks i plan on getting some wheels in the near future and finding a lip.
                    Back to trolling I go!

FlickHer
                    ^^Click ME!^^

Comment

Working...
                    X