Slammed fusion (something diff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slammed fusion (something diff)

Here is my 2011 fusion, not your average fusion but did something with what i had and still in the works.

Attached Files
    Last edited by cocoloyespanol; 07-29-2012, 11:55 AM.

bigger wheels. mature paint. better photos. dope.

Comment

thanks man, yea im currently looking for some rota grids and yea these are shitty cell phone pics lol

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
        +1, and maybe a little lower.

Originally posted by Kielan
        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

heres a shot with the mustang wheels but def want to go lower when i settle on a wheel.

Comment

I like it. Very interesting

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
              This.

And throw away the garage door molding lip.

real low > lip low

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

hmmm this has potential for success.
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Will post pics up of progress but is still new, i havent had much time to mod car and slowly working up a end result. I love stanced cars and thanks for input guys.

Comment

Though I feel you've taken away some of the natural class the 2nd-gen Fusion has, I think you're headed in a good direction. My suggestions would be to ditch the lip (or do something better), lower it more, and either paint the grille silver or body color for now.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

IMO it looks like shit.

Here's why:
                      1. Wheels suck- The stockers may look like dick, but if it's stock dick there's nothing to ha te on. Save up or keep searching for the right wheel; in the meantime there's no use in making it look ridiculous.
                      2. Your "lip" looks like you caught something on the interstate- I'm sure there's not many options, if any, for a lip, but start searching for a car with a similarly shaped front bumper. Work with it to make it fit, and be one of a kind. This looks like you got bored.
                      3. Steeda sticker- It's not a race car, moreover, it's basically stock.
                      4. Painted emblem- I think the blacked out grille is rad, but the blacked out emblem takes away. It's not exactly one of those emblems that can look ok being blacked out since the brand isn't raised and an oval is otherwise random.

That's my opinion. I think there's definitely potential there and it already looks pretty damn good, not to mention they're comfy, reliable cars!
                      W108 - LSx hitting a lick | '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel

Comment

Slammed not found, HD lip doesn't count

Comment

needs more height, and less orange wheels

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

@Catnip yea i have the mustang wheels im in the process of getting new tires for them until i settle on a wheel, i did the hd lip because like you said theres not much for these cars but will look into other cars lips, as far as the steeda sticker im def not making a fusion a race car, my suspension setup is steeda thats why i have it, my grille i like all black even the emblem so im staying with that.

@zinger yea i guess its not slammed, just lowered for now.

Comment

bigger wheels, better photos.. you are on your way!

Comment

Working...
                              X