Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      It won't but what you want doesnt make much sense. You already have wheel gap, you want to raise the front, and you want more stretch. Does not compute.

Fill the gap with meat if you want to go lower. Don't stretch to stretch. Stretch to fit.
      I want to stretch the front because the tire looks dumb now from the offset of the rim, PO I think grossly mis-stated the offsets of these. Which I want to make fit because they are super dope, but I dont want to go lower in the front and would like (not need) to fill the small gap I have remaining.

And I have to stretch the rear, so not stretching the front would look silly if you ask me

Originally posted by E28stoff View Post
      www.willtheyfit.com is a good visual resource for this kind of thing. also will show how much ride height you'll lose/gain with each tire.

that e36 is looking good, Nice work.
      Thanks, and I'll have to look at that site when I get home, work has it blocked.

Originally posted by jgartland View Post
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by robb1887 View Post
        I want to stretch the front because the tire looks dumb now from the offset of the rim, PO I think grossly mis-stated the offsets of these. Which I want to make fit because they are super dope, but I dont want to go lower in the front and would like (not need) to fill the small gap I have remaining.

And I have to stretch the rear, so not stretching the front would look silly if you ask me
        That's why I suggested running a meatier set up all around and raising the rear a little. I think that would be your best route. But I guess try a 205/50/17 bc that 205/45 looks a lot more low profile on there than Id expect

IG: @_olliee

Comment

When in doubt, 205/40 up front and 215/40 outback. Falken 512.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hhrrmmm.... decisions decisions.

Comment

needs to come down at least an inch up front and your will be solid!

Comment

doubt the front will come down anymore... but we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                X