99 subaru widebody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
    Not to threadjack cause i think this car is baller as fuck with a lil more lowz but check this out and then give this guy criticism:

I think this is one of the most retarted things I have ever seen

Comment

I don't understand what's appealing about having overall wheel width being half the width of your car. That celica needs to be burned to the ground.

Comment

I don't like the celica too much either, although I like the 2.5rs.
        Originally posted by Shade
        Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_lucian View Post
          I think this is one of the most retarted things I have ever seen
          lol, like your spelling?
          Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
          zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

thats some crazy strech and fitment looks crazy ..... in a good way

Comment

Comment

just no

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                  Not to threadjack cause i think this car is baller as fuck with a lil more lowz but check this out and then give this guy criticism:

^fuck that shit in the face.

not a fan of these exposed barrels, last set of pics isnt too bad.

to each his own.

Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                    Stretched tires are fine. When inches of barrel are exposed, it's fucking stupid. Yes this is Stanceworks, yes this is a place about pushing boundaries, but really? I understand that it holds air and whatnot, but is the tire even seated on the bead
                    Came here to ask this. I think it looks amazing, however I'd be way to paranoid to drive this, worrying about the tires just giving out.

Also, any plans to colormatch the hood/trunk? I think it would be a billion times cleaner with the hood and trunk painted blue as well.

Comment

• some of you guys get way too upset over nothing. the car is dope, even if it's not your style, he's clearly a guy pushing boundaries & being successful while at it.

too much stretch?, not safe enough? - come on; that's what all the squares say about any one of our cars. the car blends 'tuff' with 'fun' & clearly it's being used regularly, so where's the harm?

JUST ENJOY whats being presented to you & understand we all come to the table with variations on taste. this is what keeps the scene FRESH unlike so many other automotive areas.

stop arguing & just support a fellow man into the similar mindsets as all of us.

in regards to the specific car: paint everything one color, get a high rise hood scoop & aggressive front lip complimented by boxed mirrors & a proven diffusser.

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                        some of you guys get way too upset over nothing. the car is dope, even if it's not your style, he's clearly a guy pushing boundaries & being successful while at it.

too much stretch?, not safe enough? - come on; that's what all the squares say about any one of our cars. the car blends 'tuff' with 'fun' & clearly it's being used regularly, so where's the harm?

JUST ENJOY whats being presented to you & understand we all come to the table with variations on taste. this is what keeps the scene FRESH unlike so many other automotive areas.

stop arguing & just support a fellow man into the similar mindsets as all of us.

in regards to the specific car: paint everything one color, get a high rise hood scoop & aggressive front lip complimented by boxed mirrors & a proven diffusser.
                        Xxxxxxxx2

This car rapes though.
                        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Thats the definition of "rolling hard"......damm
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                            some of you guys get way too upset over nothing. the car is dope, even if it's not your style, he's clearly a guy pushing boundaries & being successful while at it.

thanks man. i really need to find a good aggressive front lip.

Comment

• Really digging this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X