This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Or people could stop taking it so seriously, if anyone on here is a "legend" then we as a society need to reevaluate.
    Or you could just stop inflating his ego with stupid threads

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
      MikeB is a legend. Fact.
      cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
        MikeB is a legend. Fact.
        Burroughs is an awesome guy with amazing cars. He is a legend.

Comment

cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by d.tek View Post
            No, you could stop misusing the word. That is really the best remedy for the situation. You're not cool because you're using fancy words to describe an average or less than average person.
            You really want to get into this, don't you. I don't understand the attacks here, I was joking when I made the thread. It was funny when we met because we were both people who have stupid high post counts on forums, a gathering of "e-fame" it was a god damn joke, get over it. Holy hell, you guys are like a bunch of 12 year old girls on here, arguing over who saw Johnny first.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You really want to get into this, don't you. I don't understand the attacks here, I was joking when I made the thread. It was funny when we met because we were both people who have stupid high post counts on forums, a gathering of "e-fame" it was a god damn joke, get over it. Holy hell, you guys are like a bunch of 12 year old girls on here, arguing over who saw Johnny first.
              Who the fuck's Johnny?

And for the record I asked a simple sarcastic question a few pages back and you guys were the ones who got all defensive about why he's a "legend"..........
              Ok I'm going to address this here and now.

He's a "legend" because everyone knows who he is, he's a person that people will remember, not because of his car, but because he's a good dude. He doesn't do anything for the "scene points" and he's not like those scene kids who only look out for themselves and like to start shit with people for no reason. If you don't like his car, fine, so be it, no one is claiming that it's anything crazy. He's a well known person in the community, and on Vortex, if you say his name, everyone knows who you are talking about. People need to stop getting butt hurt over it, it's a thread title that I made, not him.

Comment

A legend?? Lol. This car could have been "built" in a matter of hours

Comment

Holy balls. Someone just lock this thread, this is straight up retarded now.

Forgive me Vortex gods for I have sinned. I used a word jokingly and the world is ending. Please right my wrongs.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, that's exactly it. You've got it all figured out. :

Sorry, Master of the Internet with e-fame and a huge post count, forgot that makes you someone in this world.
                    Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Holy balls. Someone just lock this thread, this is straight up retarded now.

Forgive me Vortex gods for I have sinned. I used a word jokingly and the world is ending. Please right my wrongs.
                      Bet you never knew what you were getting yourself into when you took a few pictures of my car.

Comment

• I find it ever so funny PSU reported this post to lock it.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          I find it ever so funny PSU reported this post to lock it.

Comment

• Tek, what is your deal? IT WAS A JOKE. I'm not a better person than anyone on here, and I'm not claiming to be. My post count is a huge joke.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              I find it ever so funny PSU reported this post to lock it.
                              Sounds like he can't handle his own "E-Fame"

Comment

• All of you just shut the fuck up.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X