swear there was more good content just a minute ago
    AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
      He's asian so he has a smaller... This makes him feel like a real man
      Uhhhh say what now?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

He's been cool to me, and when I finally met him he was a cool dude.

I made a thread, used the word legend. People got butt hurt. Drama starts. Should have seen this coming.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by f_399 View Post
          someone editing these quotes or am i going crazy lol

swear there was more good content just a minute ago
          Yes, AJ. I am editing. Trying to keep the peace in this thread as it was supposed to be a pic thread of PSU's car, not the nitty gritty of why PSU is 'scum'
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Im eating so much popcorn right now waiting for something to happen.....
            Keep waiting.. Cal won't let anything fun happen around here.

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
            Uhhhh say what now?
            I didn't want to waste my time typing something out since I'm sure Cal would just edit it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I made a thread, used the word legend. People got butt hurt. Drama starts. Should have seen this coming.
              cars and stuff

Comment

this thread needs to deliver quickly

Comment

because people overuse the words "legend" and "epic" and it completely defeats the original intention of the word. the trendy automotive scene has butchered the english language.
                  Flickr

Comment

so glad I saw the reasoning for PSU's "legendary scumbag" status

here I was disliking him for his childish antics on vortex and meh car.
                    025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                      so glad I saw the reasoning for PSU's "legendary scumbag" status

here I was disliking him for his childish antics on vortex and meh car.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by d.tek View Post
                        because people overuse the words "legend" and "epic" and it completely defeats the original intention of the word. the trendy automotive scene has butchered the english language.
                        Or people could stop taking it so seriously, if anyone on here is a "legend" then we as a society need to reevaluate.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Or people could stop taking it so seriously, if anyone on here is a "legend" then we as a society need to reevaluate.
                          No, you could stop misusing the word. That is really the best remedy for the situation. You're not cool because you're using fancy words to describe an average or less than average person.
                          Flickr

Comment

Ya you tell em gurlll....

BTW... i found an entire fucking website that is 30 pages of fucking eating popcorn gifs. Im pissing myself laughing alone at my house watching scooby doo.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

MikeB is a legend. Fact.

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by d.tek View Post
                                No, you could stop misusing the word. That is really the best remedy for the situation. You're not cool because you're using fancy words to describe an average or less than average person.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X