X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a clean sc

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      The driver's side rear quarter panel has a couple dents in it.
      That does not make the car in mediocre condition.

Comment

I guess I don't really have any room to talk considering the condition of my past cars.

Like I said guys, Not talking shit or "******" just stating my opinion. I was reluctant to post it, and now I remember why. Some people have more to say than "nice car".
        sigpic

Comment

positive or negative feedback is all good to me either way.

thanks for looking everyone..
          sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
          ZEAL VIP

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with some of these people. It looks awesome to me! And cool that you daily it
            Originally posted by redciv1
            Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
            Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
            Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

car looks Great, at first i thought there was no way this car was static but then i saw you'r from Florida so it makes sense that it is...
              ---------------------------------------------------------
              Ignorus Maximus
              ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Great looking car. I love the old SCs and I've always thought they were a little underappreciated.
                -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

it's weird that people think Florida roads are all so perfect, when in actually the'yre not.

while it's definitely nothing compared my native NY..

in orlando florida there is construction constantly EVERYHWHERE, and business entrances, driveways, railroad crossings, and huge speed bumps are a bitch to deal with and my car teeter totters on them like a See Saw sometimes. If you really think being barely over an 1" off the ground is easy (Anywhere) you got another thing coming. And I don't live in the "nice" parts of orlando either, i live in the hood with all the neglected roads.

If ya'll dont believe me, i openly welcome anyone take a drive with me in [my] car Downtown Miami (pothole city) which has gotten worse, and you'll see how Real shit is.
                  Last edited by MIGS; 02-09-2012, 11:12 AM.

ucf20
                  ZEAL VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MIGS View Post
                    it's weird that people think Florida roads are all so perfect, when in actually the'yre not.

while it's definitely nothing compared my native NY..

in orlando florida there is construction constantly EVERYHWHERE, and business entrances, driveways and huge speed bumps are a bitch to deal with and my car teeter totters on them like a See Saw. If you really think being barely over an 1" off the ground is easy (Anywhere) you got another things coming. shit is still rough here in FL. And I don't live in the "nice" parts of orlando either, i live in the hood.

If ya'll dont believe me, i openly welcome anyone take a drive with me in [my] car Downtown Miami (pothole city) which has gotten worse, and you'll see how Real shit is.
                    It honestly can't be worse than what me and zayan have to deal with (California) roads, some of the roads are nice, then you take the wrong turn and your fucked. Plus everytime I drive near LA in my car i sh*t bricks cause the roads are so fucked. My car is an inch off the ground aswell.
                    Originally posted by Shade
                    Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                      It honestly can't be worse than what me and zayan have to deal with (California) roads, some of the roads are nice, then you take the wrong turn and your fucked. Plus everytime I drive near LA in my car i sh*t bricks cause the roads are so fucked. My car is an inch off the ground aswell.
                      and i never said it was worse that Cali, did i? Why is it that when someone see's a slammed/fitted car that just happens to be static....they always feel the need to discredit that person somehow? I know florida has some of the nicest roads in the country, yeah. we don't have mountains and shit like that here. But i've been to cali before and they also have some of the smoothest roads i've ever seen in certain parts.

florida has nice roads, but we also have FUCKED up roads. where i live, the roads are shitty.I'm originally from NYC, so i know what constitutes a "shitty" road.

its just always the same thing, as soon as people see that my car is static, they automatically say its only because hey ur in "beautiful florida" (and this is not directed towards you Chris, but rather anyone in the thread who feels this way)

like i said, COME RIDE WITH ME down town miami and you'll get a reality check.
                      Last edited by MIGS; 02-09-2012, 11:29 AM.

ucf20
                      ZEAL VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MIGS View Post
                        and i never said it was worse that Cali, did i? Why is it that when someone see's a slammed/fitted car that just happens to be static....they always feel the need to discredit that person somehow? I know florida has some of the nicest roads in the country, yeah. we don't have mountains and shit like that here. But i've been to cali before and they also have some of the smoothest roads i've seen in certain parts.

florida has nice roads, but we also have FUCKED up roads. where i live, the roads are shitty.I'm originally from NYC, so i know what constitutes a "shitty" road.

its just always the same thing, as soon as people see that my car is static, they automatically say its only because hey ur in "beautiful florida" (and this is not directed towards you Chris, but rather anyone in the thread who feels this way)

like i said, COME RIDE WITH ME down town miami and you'll get a reality check.
                        I wasn't trying to discredit you, any car that is an inch off the ground takes skill to drive. Trust me i get reality-checked everyday in my own car, my underbody is so fucked that it is flat now and i still scrape alot and lay frame everywhere.
                        Originally posted by Shade
                        Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                          I wasn't trying to discredit you, any car that is an inch off the ground takes skill to drive. Trust me i get reality-checked everyday in my own car, my underbody is so fucked that it is flat now and i still scrape alot and lay frame everywhere.
                          word.

and maybe i'll post some pictures of my undercarriage on here so ya'll can see how crazy it looks with pieces of my lower front subframe broken off.

ucf20
                          ZEAL VIP

Comment

I **** to break it to you guys, but EVERY city in EVERY state has shitty roads. Your shitty roads are not unique to your locale. You are not special because you drive a low car in X city.

We all have to battle potholes, bot dots, cracks, drop offs and speed bumps. It's part of the game.

Do you think guys on Bro Dozer forums brag about how low all the overpasses, trees and parking garages are in their city and how hard it is to drive there because of how close their roof is to that stuff?

-Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                            Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              You said that you're trying to get someone to feature your car. I am personally strong believer that people shouldnt be asking to be featured but instead of be asked if they would like to have their car featured.
                              my thoughts exactly
                              sigpic
                              IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
                                I **** to break it to you guys, but EVERY city in EVERY state has shitty roads. Your shitty roads are not unique to your locale. You are not special because you drive a low car in X city.

We all have to battle potholes, bot dots, cracks, drop offs and speed bumps. It's part of the game.

Do you think guys on Bro Dozer forums brag about how low all the overpasses, trees and parking garages are in their city and how hard it is to drive there because of how close their roof is to that stuff?
                                Isn't that the fucking truth.
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X