Kris Carroll's Smoothster: The SEMA Build Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    I get ya, but to that point the concept of a Stanced car is the same across the board with minor differences here and there. So in that respect I would say the truck styling brings variety to a site like stanceworks.
    Word up

BUT I would still love to see a vip, boso, or euro style inspired minitruck someone get on this.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      so do I but I also enjoy variety. I **** seeing the same stuff over and over. that's all I was saying
      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      I get ya, but to that point the concept of a Stanced car is the same across the board with minor differences here and there. So in that respect I would say the truck styling brings variety to a site like stanceworks.
      People don't understand why this truck wasn't well accepted on this site, but go post one of our cars on a mini truck forum and see what kind of feedback you get. It's all just different scenes.
      The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
        People don't understand why this truck wasn't well accepted on this site, but go post one of our cars on a mini truck forum and see what kind of feedback you get. It's all just different scenes.
        I posted my hardbody on some mini truck forums. haha a lot of mixed reviews (but a shit ton of pms asking questions lol).. miss that thing

Comment

I love that truck. I've been wanting to do a B2200 just like that for a while now, but I have too much other shit going on. I miss working on mini trucks.
          The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Love b2200s.. speaking of them I was looking at a boso'd one the other day.

Lol.. pics are too big to post

Comment

LOL that's funny as shit. Never seen one done like that.
              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Haha I read the build thread on that thing on another forum a while back. It's zany, but he achieved the look he was going for. I don't think Boso will ever catch on here in the states just because most states pull us over for silly stuff now as it is. There are those two xB's (one is magenta and the other one is yellow) and this truck.....and that's all I know of here in the states.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                  I've seen it go alright on some forums.

In general I wish people of all 'scenes' were more acceptive of different modification styles as to the people who treat cars like appliances we are ALL wasting our time.

Oh and Sean post pics when you start building.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Working...
                  X