No announcement yet.

1969 280s. the new project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a bad ass wheel setup would be something like this: http://store.cokertire.com/wheels/o-...heel-1363.html

But painted to match the body, and somehow modify the hubcaps to fit flat against the center, so the lip is still visible. Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      military style? heck yes that would be dope!
      haha yea man, my old Fox wagon & mini tank were obviously a military concept.
      Im just going to do procession flags on the fenders and call it. bone stock it already looks like an admiral's car anyway haha

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
      I think a bad ass wheel setup would be something like this: http://store.cokertire.com/wheels/o-...heel-1363.html

But painted to match the body, and somehow modify the hubcaps to fit flat against the center, so the lip is still visible. Just a thought.
      yea man Ive been thinking about doing a wide steelie with modified hub caps, or even baby moon hub caps. 5x112. but I definitely want as much barrel as I can get on it, regardless if I go something 3 piece, or stay old school with it!
      The Governors Club.

Comment

• cleaned up the engine bay & got rid of some unnecessary things! been lucky to have a few days/nights with her in my fathers heated garage to tinker. she'll be living outside all winter
        The Governors Club.

Comment

• pulling this one back from the dead.

so it's the second week of January, and NH just got it's first legit winter snow storm.
          I recently picked up an s13 coupe off of some local sideways friends of mine as a new daily driver/fun machine. after pulling and welding the diff last night, the snow storm was just in time.
          so since the Mercedes is sitting all winter, my roommate and I decided to play in the yard a little bit this morning...

tinkering on a new toy, even though it's my daily, has helped keep me going through the cold months.
          this is how the Mercedes has looked for the last couple months

on a side note, I now have the rights to a whole bunch of photos from the Eurotuner shoot with my old wagon and minitank, I might put together a thread to unload a bunch of the shots, but here are a few of my favorites...

airing over my roommate randy while he feels the metal.

we had Danger Zone was playing over the system at the park, so we were all fired up hahaha... this shot was used as the two page spread intro the article...

I'll probably post more in it's own thread soon!
          hope all you guys had a happy holidays!
          The Governors Club.

Comment

• Everything you touch turns to gold, dude.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• haha thanks man! Im not too sure it's gold they turn into! haha
              The Governors Club.

Comment

• super sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masonbarnard View Post
                  super sick.
                  thanks man!!
                  The Governors Club.

Comment

• Hell yea those euro tuner shots were dope.

The slide daily is sweet. I got something coming in the next week or so set up for drifting can't wait.
                    We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• Dammit, now I want to start riding bmx again.

Cars look great dude!
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by tomshouse516 View Post
                        Hell yea those euro tuner shots were dope.

The slide daily is sweet. I got something coming in the next week or so set up for drifting can't wait.
                        thats awesome man! the s13 is actually for sale now, I want to get into something else for a daily. as usual, I never know what I want haha.
                        if anyone in the northeast wants a rust free Virginia s13 coupe with a welded diff, drift button hand brake, other stuffs and a whole lot of fun, holler at me! haha.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        Dammit, now I want to start riding bmx again.

Cars look great dude!
                        thanks man! haha and yea man, get a back on a bike and shred!
                        The Governors Club.

Comment

• so I finally started a "build thread" in the proper forum, I'll be updating that thread with all the progress!

also have a few pictures up of the new e23 I picked up as a daily... which is quickly becoming a stance project haha. how I wish I was made of money.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
                          The Governors Club.

Comment

Working...
                          X