Upgraded my life. Bought an .:R32!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
    unless you're going to professionally race this thing, slam the shit out of it on bags.
    thats the plan

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
      go bag a gti then. gtis are for showcar people r32s are for drivers. If you are a driver then you don't want to take the time pick your car up off the ground before you scurry off to your favorite driving road. "I love bagged MKIV's" also tells us you will spend more time sitting in a coffee shop or your garage admiring your car than driving it. it also tells us you bought it because it's a MKIV, not for the driving experience of an r32.
      No. Everyone else has pretty much summed up why you are wrong already.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      you are astoundingly stupid.

the driving experience of a r32? it feels like a flashed gti except it turns a little better LOL. ANYBODY whose driven a R can attest to that. its a nice street car, not a drivers wet dream.

OP, bag this thing and enjoy the comfortable cruise then lay frame. i suggest air lifts over bag yard because its cheaper and they actually are less problematic than BY which clunk and in most cases take AT LEAST 3 months to actually get the god damn struts. ive been down the BY path at least 5 times...all HORRIBLE experiences
      Hey now, it feels nothing like a flashed GTI

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
      nobody i've met can attest to that. feels like a small e92 in M mode with less power to me. I'm not sure what kinda shit you drove but then again, in this scene, so many gtis are dressed to look like r32s you couldn't know if you were driving one or not.
      Again, no. I chose to keep my R32 on coilovers when I got it but there is absolutely nothing wrong with bagging one and they will still perform decently well for regular driving purposes. E92 in M mode? Whatever you're smoking, I want it because as much as I love my R32 and it puts a giant smile on my face everyday, it is a far different experience from an M car.

OP, go with Airlift XLs. Fuck Bagyard, good luck trying to get a replacement part if anything happens (this is after the months of delays it will take to even get your struts).

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

^^^definitely going with Air Lift all around, just have to prioritize my money spending at the moment. I would say within the next month I will have everything ordered.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Too bad you sold the EG..

But It'll be cool once you bag it man. Just get some wheels on asap and you'll be fine.
          Originally posted by redciv1
          Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
          Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Awesome car man, enjoy it!

Can't wait to see it laid out on bags.
            Instagram: lowtege

Comment

get airlift and never look back. iirc with the original struts you can lay frame in an r32, which will save you some pennies. then you can use said pennies to buy my wheels.

Comment

Can't wait to see this thing dumped.
                LOL at all these anti-bag comments. Fact is maaaayyybeee 1% of them actually drive their car hard enough to warrant coilovers. It's funny seeing these fanboys at a track though. Gettin passed by a stock '88 Volvo driven by a 55 year old all day long cause hey have no idea how to DRIVE their ultra-stiff pocket rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  get airlift and never look back. iirc with the original struts you can lay frame in an r32, which will save you some pennies. then you can use said pennies to buy my wheels.
                  yup, airlift all around! Making the order as soon as I receive my next paycheck

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitz View Post
                    Can't wait to see this thing dumped.
                    LOL at all these anti-bag comments. Fact is maaaayyybeee 1% of them actually drive their car hard enough to warrant coilovers. It's funny seeing these fanboys at a track though. Gettin passed by a stock '88 Volvo driven by a 55 year old all day long cause hey have no idea how to DRIVE their ultra-stiff pocket rocket.
                    lol epic post.
                    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

So jelly, sweet upgrade. And I'm so glad you're bagging it. You'll be able to drive it hard AND park it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                        So jelly, sweet upgrade. And I'm so glad you're bagging it. You'll be able to drive it hard AND park it hard.
                        Drive hard, park harder

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Bag it! A well done set up will be fine and handle good. It is all about what you want out of the .:R really. But I have seen some dope .:R's bagged.

Comment

I'm guessing your opting for the new airlift rears? Should look great.

Comment

Originally posted by VQpoweredZ View Post
                              I'm guessing your opting for the new airlift rears? Should look great.
                              yeah I'm going with the new rears and XL's up front

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

thought this was gonna be a skyline... Then I realized I was on stanceworks. STILL SICK THOUGH.

Bag it to piss everyone off, including me, ahha. Have fun with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X