Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't bag it.

That's just my opinion.

Either way though, enjoy it! Beautiful car you got there.

Comment

sorry guys, it's getting bagged

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I only said don't bag it because everyone and their brother has a bagged VW. They look awesome laying frame though!

Excited to see the outcome of this.

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          I only said don't bag it because everyone and their brother has a bagged VW. They look awesome laying frame though!

Excited to see the outcome of this.
          haha yeah you're definitely right, but that doesn't bother me. It might just seem that way because anyone that has a bagged VW usually relentlessly whores it all over the internet (which I will DEFINITELY do once it's bagged ). But in my area, seeing a bagged VW, let alone a bagged vehicle is incredibly rare. It's not really a matter of who has it and who doesn't to me, it's just something I always wanted myself but never thought I'd have. Now I have the opportunity to do it, so I'm doin' it!

/inspirational novel
          Last edited by CubbyChowder; 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            nobody i've met can attest to that. feels like a small e92 in M mode with less power to me. I'm not sure what kinda shit you drove but then again, in this scene, so many gtis are dressed to look like r32s you couldn't know if you were driving one or not.
            Have you been hit on the head recently?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

nobody i've met can attest to that. feels like a small e92 in M mode with less power to me. I'm not sure what kinda shit you drove but then again, in this scene, so many gtis are dressed to look like r32s you couldn't know if you were driving one or not.

besides it being awd, having more power, and that amazing exhaust tone?

If you cant tell the difference you might need to stay away from that side of the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                haha yeah you're definitely right, but that doesn't bother me. It might just seem that way because anyone that has a bagged VW usually relentlessly whores it all over the internet (which I will DEFINITELY do once it's bagged ). But in my area, seeing a bagged VW, let alone a bagged vehicle is incredibly rare. It's not really a matter of who has it and who doesn't to me, it's just something I always wanted myself but never thought I'd have. Now I have the opportunity to do it, so I'm doin' it!

/inspirational novel
                You're right. I tell people that all the time, so disregard every comment I have made thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                  besides it being awd, having more power, and that amazing exhaust tone?

If you cant tell the difference you might need to stay away from that side of the scene.
                  first gen r32 exhaust is difficult to top. I have no idea why they came with any stereo or radio.
                  Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                  The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                  P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Bag it.

Mine ride like coilovers anyway and I have had a ton of coilovers over the years.
                    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      its a fantastic versatile car, its the only post '98 vw i like.
                      jesus approved

can't go wrong now
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                        Mattphi, what are you running for the fronts? I know it has the new Air Lift rears, which is what I'll be going with for sure.
                        It's not mine, I just saw it on the Air Lift FB page and I loved it. Just giving you some inspiration

I say bag it. What's the worst that could happen? You don't like it?....sell them, buy coils and profit $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
                          It's not mine, I just saw it on the Air Lift FB page and I loved it. Just giving you some inspiration

I say bag it. What's the worst that could happen? You don't like it?....sell them, buy coils and profit $$$
                          Yeah I saw it there too, I actually commented on that picture with a question but they never got back to me.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

ive writtten your name down so i dont mistakenly take you serious ever again.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              ive writtten your name down so i dont mistakenly take you serious ever again.
                              Good plan, nothing too intelligent comes from that screen name.

Comment

unless you're going to professionally race this thing, slam the shit out of it on bags.
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X