No announcement yet.

Battle scars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraping pinch rails/frame/subframe/transmission mount.

Shaving header flange + crushing header pipe:
    (replaced lower bolt w/smaller diameter so I can still seal the gasket yet not destroy the bolt) I wish I had a picture of the lower bolt when I took it out...it was half gone and the front nut was like a 'C'

Busting o2s (no longer a problem after bung relocation):

Comment

Too many but don't take pics of them lol not something i would say i'm proud of lol
      Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

before the new lip i rocked this.. ran it over and tried to slavage it

Comment

Raccoons tearing up freshly painted front bumpers, destroyed Radiator and AC condensor, Oil pan all in one shot. The part of my subframe where the dogbone mount bolts too is completely shredded to the mount. AND IM NOT EVEN THAT LOW.
          SeenItcrew.com

Comment

In my e36:
            Camber wear...so bad it took only 500-1000 miles to wear through new non stretched tires
            fronts rubbed wicked bad, even with super pulled fenders.
            Got it stuck on the frame rails even at super angles over speed bumps and sidewalks curb things at gas stations.
            In my Jetta:
            Fender liners
            Ripped my sidepipe off 3 times
            Starting to get the shaved tire mod
            Can't even go over any speed bumps in my area, dog bone mount takes gnarly chunks out of the speed bumps
            Fender dings from rolling fenders and tire making contact with fender.

People wonder why we don't let them drive our cars...
            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
              In my e36:
              Camber wear...so bad it took only 500-1000 miles to wear through new non stretched tires
              fronts rubbed wicked bad, even with super pulled fenders.
              Got it stuck on the frame rails even at super angles over speed bumps and sidewalks curb things at gas stations.
              In my Jetta:
              Fender liners
              Ripped my sidepipe off 3 times
              Starting to get the shaved tire mod
              Can't even go over any speed bumps in my area, dog bone mount takes gnarly chunks out of the speed bumps
              Fender dings from rolling fenders and tire making contact with fender.

People wonder why we don't let them drive our cars...
              x2 my rule is if you haven't driven a slammed car before you can't drive my car.

My jetta:
              -2 oil pans (1 is steel...that I literally rubbed through from scraping so much)
              -dogbone mount has chunks out of it
              -control arm bushings are shot
              -axle binds around any right turn even a small one
              -I'm notching my frame from the axle hitting
              -torn cv boots
              -bumper has been ripped off a few times
              -exhaust scrapes a lot

I'll put up a picture of my oil pan when I take it off to get a steel plate welded on there. I literally scrapped through half the drain plug bolt....
              sigpic

Comment

I don't scrape that much (just speed bumps for now) but after letting my sister drive the car it came back with a huge scrape on the front bumper.

Not to mention that all four tires need replacing
                -George
                flickr

Comment

not slammed in the front so much, but my rear had just enough camber to produce this...

Comment

Working...
                  X