No announcement yet.

The Lowly Gentlemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big props on coming this far guys, your work and quality of it is second to none and your ideas are truly inspiring

Comment

Cha-Chiiiiiiinnnggggggggggg

Comment

So is this the new Stanceworks store too?

What's happening to the old StanceDesign page?

All the hype but tbh I don't think the products are as exciting as I expected and no plans for stickers is disappointing.

The never even sent me the order back that they fucked up last October.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          So is this the new Stanceworks store too?
          That's correct. The Lowly Gentlemen will be handling all of the StanceWorks goods.

What's happening to the old StanceDesign page?
          It will be terminated eventually. I've teamed up with Ben and Mike to start Lowly Gentlemen, so StanceDesign will be retired.

All the hype but tbh I don't think the products are as exciting as I expected and no plans for stickers is disappointing.
          There's still plenty more in the future as far as cool products are concerned. This is just the start.

We currently have stickers for sale on the Lowly Gentlemen site, so there's no need to worry.

The never even sent me the order back that they fucked up last October.
          Sorry to hear that. You can shoot me a PM and email if you've had a problem. I'll do my best to remedy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJay View Post
            This is in Socal, right? Any chance I can just walk into the LG office to get the LG goodness?
            That's correct. We have a warehouse/shop in the Costa Mesa / Newport area down by the beach.

Comment

Thanks for the in-detail response Rally, cleared up everything I need to know, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                That's correct. We have a warehouse/shop in the Costa Mesa / Newport area down by the beach.
                Sweetness. Next time I pop down to the beaches, I'll drop by and at the very least say hello.
                Pictars Here.

Comment

saaa excited....was devo that you didnt ship to Australia, but then Oxy-bum said the site wasnt 100% yet, but it is now fixed and i placed order.....weoweoweoweoweoweoweoweo. =D
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Congrats on getting this going fellas. Next time I'm in the area I will need to stop by and pick up a couple of shirts.
                    Last edited by Niterider03; 08-02-2011, 12:38 PM.
                    -Rob
                    Wagon MOB
                    UsVersusThem
                    AWDfitted

Comment

Congrats guys! Ordered some goods last night.

Comment

dope
                        My dub
                        My other dub

Comment

Good work boys.

Making bidniss big time

Comment

**** to be the negative one in this and i am betting by reading the stuff you put out on here u have prepared, but if anything this stance stuff wont be around forever.. Passion for cars? Yes. That will be around so i hope you have put that equation in there is change is definately coming. Im 41 and have been a import head since at least 13.I have seen many changes. When i started driving there was no import scene even more so here in the midwest. I like ALL cars and trucks buy my love is with old japanese imports. My point being is to grow u have to adapt. Not trying to sound negative i just want you to succeed. Its the car lover and father in me i guess...lol. Anything that has to do with cars, its a quality product and contributs in some form to the American quality im all for. So i say good for you and i hope it grows like gangbusters!
                            I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

Living the dream. Way to go fellas!
                              Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

good looks guys

http://strassenversion.net

Comment

Working...
                                X