The Lowly Gentlemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lowly Gentlemen

Many of you have been wondering why we moved out to California and what we’ve been doing this whole time…It’s time to give you the answer:

2 years ago, this community and the passion for automobiles brought 3 men together from across the country. With talents and visions that complimented each other perfectly, they grew as close friends and as a team. It became clear that they all had something to say, and a passion that needed to be expressed.

From this passion, friendship, and a deep reverence for aesthetics, The Lowly Gentlemen was formed. More than just a brand, The Lowly Gentlemen is an act of self expression for Ben, Mike, and Andrew. Rooted in the celebration of creation and the pursuit of beauty, The Lowly Gentlemen is a brand concentrated on building their products from the ground up and ensuring that from every detail emanates the level of quality that means so much to them.

The automotive world is where their hearts lie. It’s the beauty found in engine functions and wheel fitment; the friendships found in parking lots and garages, which sparked the idea that have grown into something bigger. Now it’s time for them to give back to the world that has offered them so much inspiration. To express themselves and set off down the road less traveled in the pursuit of beauty and perfection as they strive to progress beyond the status quo. This is just the beginning, plenty more lies ahead.

Without further ado we present to you, The Lowly Gentlemen.

Game Over.

Comment

Having seen this gear first hand, the quality is stunning, the LG brand is awesome. I wish I had money right now to make some orders.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Game Over.
        this^^^^
        Last edited by PoLonY; 08-01-2011, 02:08 PM.
        Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

I like this.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Its great to see small business being born. I work for a small family owned business and I am a firm believer that hand making quality products is what once made americas economy so great. It is clear that this forum is supporting the growth of many young businesses that are striving to achieve something unique and that is truly awesome.

Good Luck

Comment

nice camera strap!

Comment

This is awesome. I need some money
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I commented in the article, but I'll probably be ordering a camera strap soon.

Comment

Really glad to finally see all of this coming together. Seen a few of the products first hand, and already have an order in, stuff is really outstanding.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

nice, going to order some stuff when I get paid yo
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
                            Its great to see small business being born. I work for a small family owned business and I am a firm believer that hand making quality products is what once made americas economy so great. It is clear that this forum is supporting the growth of many young businesses that are striving to achieve something unique and that is truly awesome.

Good Luck
                            Wow.. Couldn't of said it better..

+1.

Comment

Awsome! Is that first picture stickers? If not should definitely make some LG stickers with that logo

Comment

Working...
                              X