and the vid

skirts go in for paint tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by azncav View Post
      what got my attention was the 315 at shell! wow lol
      word!

Looks nice but I have to agree the sidewalls of the tire are too big

Comment

Looks better now without that votex bumper, but I think the wheels are what is holding you up... I understand you think it is a statement to rock wheels that are usually only on Bimmers, but you really aren't because those are fake. No offense, just sayin. I mean, you said it yourself that you feel your car deserves some baller rollers, so do it. Spending so much money everywhere else when that car would look way sicker with some baller wheels on stock bumpers on the ground. I just feel that all that other stuff (bumpers, headlights, shaving, bodywork, etc) should be done after you have your stance dialed in... but its your car so have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by VR.G2 View Post
          word!

Looks nice but I have to agree the sidewalls of the tire are too big
          215/40 on an 8.5
          225/40 on a 9.5
          personally i think they are just fine

Originally posted by primerdimer View Post
          Looks better now without that votex bumper, but I think the wheels are what is holding you up... I understand you think it is a statement to rock wheels that are usually only on Bimmers, but you really aren't because those are fake. No offense, just sayin. I mean, you said it yourself that you feel your car deserves some baller rollers, so do it. Spending so much money everywhere else when that car would look way sicker with some baller wheels on stock bumpers on the ground. I just feel that all that other stuff (bumpers, headlights, shaving, bodywork, etc) should be done after you have your stance dialed in... but its your car so have fun.
          yes, im aware of the fact. but 'baller' wheels will come in time. I also dont recall making a statement to rock fake csl's because bmws do ( which is pretty much what this site consists of) . But for right now, im in love with these wheels/bodywork and everything else

Comment

Love it man. Its much different from most VW's these days.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by jettaaddiction View Post
              yes, im aware of the fact. but 'baller' wheels will come in time. I also dont recall making a statement to rock fake csl's because bmws do ( which is pretty much what this site consists of) . But for right now, im in love with these wheels/bodywork and everything else
              I was referring to this,

"It's awesome because it's a slap in the face to everybody that rocks CSL's on their BMW and thinks they're the best wheel ever.

They're only a good wheel on non-Bimmer cars."

But now that I look at it, that wasnt you that posted that... my bad, I thought you said that.

Comment

needs more oem.

don't get me wrong, it looks ok and everything...but the fact that everything on it is a replica makes it really hard to appreciate. i would prefer it with stock bumpers and headlights and having that money put towards a set of nice wheels. quality>quanity

Comment

You should also paint your mirrors.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    lots of cars some with black mirrors stock. it actually makes it to where they don't stand out as much.

20th's actually came with black mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      needs more oem.

don't get me wrong, it looks ok and everything...but the fact that everything on it is a replica makes it really hard to appreciate.
                      everything as in wheels

Comment

i did. i painted them black to match the roof

Comment

the bumpers and headlights are oem?

i stand corrected if they are, but the headlight washers looked odd to me.

and if they are that even further proves my point that your money would have been better spent on wheels. people generally assume that if you have a set of cheap wheels that you dont have 2-3k into bumpers and headlights.

Comment

lots of cars some with black mirrors stock. it actually makes it to where they don't stand out as much.

20th's actually came with black mirrors.
                            I know, but I personally think that on a silver car the mirrors should match, I feel it looks unfinished. But what do I know.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know, but I personally think that on a silver car the mirrors should match, I feel it looks unfinished. But what do I know.
                              word. s'all preference. i did my mirrors in black and want them back to silver

Comment

word. s'all preference. i did my mirrors in black and want them back to silver
                                Word. I'm just picky.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X