Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasnt such a warm welcome...

*** NEW PICS ONPAGE 3 ***

I remembered the last time i posted a thread in this forum, didnt go over to well, with alot of bashing, on both ends. Reading back on it now, i realize how dumb it was and can't beleive that I actually wrote/thought that at one period of time. Ive done alot sense then, and that original thread was somewhat of a push in the right direction. So id like to apologize to any one that got affended or took offense to my bias views i had. What my car looked like at the time to original thread began.

It was definitley alright looking during that stage. Some days i ***** it and others i really liked it, and on the days i ***** it, oh boy. and, thats when i realized, it all came back to the thread, where i really sat down and thought. It will never be a nice/legitimate car with 'fake' 'cheap' and longer i thought 'ugly' replica wheels. So, i had make a change because the plans i had, deserved way better wheels. Alot of work/money has gone into the car over the past five months and i couldnt be any happier, although its only the start, not a ending. Thats a reason to make this thread as i will update it along with my build, although most wont care, itll be something cool to look back on.
    And without further ado. pics of the current stage. Dont ahve many but just a couple. Airride is the next step in the process and hopefully to have it all sorted by early September.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for newer pics and updates.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2011, 09:58 PM.

I like it man

Comment

Digging it!

And the past is the past, man. Hindsight is always 20/20, but just like pushing the envelope of modification, one should always be looking forwards, or they'll never see what's coming over the horizon, nor will they be the first to get there.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Like the body work a lot. Not a fan of the wheels though.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Clean, wheels look sweet. Lovin' it.
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

def never seen CSL's on a jetta.. i dig it!
            David

Comment

Originally posted by DrM3 View Post
              def never seen CSL's on a jetta.. i dig it!
              It's awesome because it's a slap in the face to everybody that rocks CSL's on their BMW and thinks they're the best wheel ever.

They're only a good wheel on non-Bimmer cars. Otherwise they're about as overdone as any attempt at cooking I've ever made.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I think its a badass ride u got there. Kinda makes me want a jetta

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  It's awesome because it's a slap in the face to everybody that rocks CSL's on their BMW and thinks they're the best wheel ever.

They're only a good wheel on non-Bimmer cars. Otherwise they're about as overdone as any attempt at cooking I've ever made.
                  hahaha, 100% ON POINT.
                  maybe thats why I dig it so much, looks 10x better on a non-BMW
                  David

Comment

looks great, but they look fantastic on e46 and e92 m3s, even e36's, sorry. I feel that just because something is over done on the internet doesn't mean its necessarily overdone in your area. You could be the only one with those wheels within a 200 mile range. As long as you like the wheels, who cares.

Cars looks good though! much more aggressive and stylish than before.

Comment

Body work is on point but I like the first set of shoes better
                      The 513

Comment

keskins > csl's i can tell these are the modbargains csl's too
                        no comparison imho, not at all trying to be rude and i know that mentioning the word keskin can start
                        a massive argument, but they look 2x better to me. this brand csl looks cheap and unfinished. you have a
                        very nice ride and hope what i said was not out of line, just honest opinion. ultimatley its your ride

Comment

thanks guys

Originally posted by Devo View Post
                          keskins > csl's i can tell these are the modbargains csl's too
                          no comparison imho, not at all trying to be rude and i know that mentioning the word keskin can start
                          a massive argument, but they look 2x better to me. this brand csl looks cheap and unfinished. you have a
                          very nice ride and hope what i said was not out of line, just honest opinion. ultimatley its your ride
                          i know everyone has there own opinions, but the first thing you said
                          No, just no. These are way better then keskins i had, and would trade anyday of the week, which is what i pretty much did. Also, they are from Modbargains. I really really wanted to run real csl's, and this time it wasnt a money/ignorance issue, its after adapters the offsets would NOT have worked. These are still BMW 5x120 but are more offset friendly for me. they are VMR VB3, in hyper black. not my first choice in color, i wanted silver. but these where the only set available in the US when i wanted to buy. I too. think they look 'unfinished' and plan on getting them powder coated silver after the airride. But in way do they look cheap to me, but dont worry,. opinions are opinions and im not going to get upset.
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

not to be an dick, but u do realize you are still rocking them wheels fake and cheap right??

i mean it doesn't look half bad to begin with.

and it doesn't look bad now... don't beat ur self up man

Comment

I appreciate the work and effort, but you need smaller diameter wheels for sure, they just look big.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X